NEED FITBIT ZIP FRIENDS!

Options
Hi guys, I'm looking for people who use their fitbit zips everyday to help them with their calorie count add me! I would love to see how you are doing with it and would like some support as well!

Replies

• Ragingwitch
    Options
    I have a Fitbit One which does the same thing as the Zip but I can use it to track sleep too (I generally don't bother). I wear it every day as I am a teacher so I constantly pace or walk the corridors. It's very rare that I drop below 9000 steps per day and I know that because of my Fitbit! It told me I climbed 15 floors today too! It's really handy; it makes you conscious of lazy days in particular.
  • mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just got my fitbit one this past weekend and am still learning how to use it, but I could use some fitbit friends as I don't have any yet :smile: !

Christine
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I just got my fitbit zip today! and wore it when I walked my dog and then went for a 20 minute jog...so far so good and it's AWESOME! can't wait to see what the results are going to be tomorrow during the workday and see how many steps i do (and calories I burn! :D)

feel free to add me! i'm super new with using it, obviously as I just bought it today lol
  • skinnygrlerica
    skinnygrlerica Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Well, not the OP... cause we are already Fitbit buddies =)

I think we need to exchange email addresses...
  • epeebes
    epeebes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit one as well add me!
  • pghsmiles
    pghsmiles Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I jyst got my fitbit this week. Still learning how to use it but from what I see I really like it
  • egwene1977
    Options
    I just got mine last night...I was suprised to see that I had already walked 2500 steps as of 7:30am!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I got my Fit Bit One on 2/9/13. It is the best motivator that I have. This past Friday, I had my first 20,000+ steps day. My top stairs climbed is 75, and total best daily miles is 9.2, also last Friday. It challenges you to do more than you would normally do.
    I absolutely love it!
  • MrsSYDL
    MrsSYDL Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I need FitBit Zip friends as well. My name is MrsSYDL on FitBit and MFP!
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!

http://www.fitbit.com/user/25K592
  • lenac03
    lenac03 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too! I got my Fitbit a month ago today (I'm using the One) and it's been awesome for helping me become more conscious of how much I move. Or, rather, how much I wasn't moving then.
  • melissabarker22
    melissabarker22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options