How many calories does the 30day shred burn?

Options

Replies

• adrasse3
    adrasse3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting it today but was wondering should I be doing it 7 days a week or should I take a rest day or days. Did you do 10 days straight to lose your 10lbs?
  • puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I lost 8lbs over the 30 days and did it 30 days straight. Lots of people have different ways of doing it, some no rest days, some do it 5 days a week ect
  • jelr
    jelr Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2'' start weight 175 on day 5 today. All my calorie burns according to my HRM have been between 275-300 for the 4 days I have done it. I list it as circuit training and enter my own calories but it is always pretty close to the MFP numbers.
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is day 30 for me (thank the Lord) I wear my HRM and it typically says 165-175 I do tend to do a few of the moves modified also I'm around 140. Hope this helps
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is day 30 for me (thank the Lord) I wear my HRM and it typically says 165-175 I do tend to do a few of the moves modified also I'm around 140. Hope this helps

I'm on day 7 ..I'd like to know your results when you measure and weigh in please :)

Ps My calves are killing me and each day I hope they will ease up lol

OP: same as others have said, I log it as circuit training and I only eat back some exercise cals so it doesn't really matter what I've burned :)
  • Cook_27
    Cook_27 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You would burn about 343 calories per video I believe. I typed it into a data base because I was curious as well.
  • ALittleBitLess1
    ALittleBitLess1 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am logging it aa circuit training which I get 152 cals for 20 mins. Think it may be more though as I get 184 for 20 mins on treadmil and 30 day shred is tougher than that!!
  • TheCandel
    TheCandel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i just did the first level for the first time.

I have on a HRM on each wrist in which one of them(right one) has a HRM chest monitor. Both read the same heart rate however one HRM(left hand) shows calories burned. I did the workout fasted of 14 hours. prior to the workout i had a cup of coffee and 3 servings of water and took the dog for a 10 minute run/walk. I had hernia surgery in January so I'm not going completely 100% but I made damn sure to work myself out to complete exhaustion. At the 35 minute mark after a longer cool down I'm looking at 182 calories and I'm 293 lbs today.

A) that's bull shizzle.?!

B) what the shizzle?!
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I'm 5ft2, 142-ish and my HRM gives me 190-214 cals burned for level1 :)
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    5ft 2, 151lbs and level 1 last night burned 240 cals.
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 ds yesterday and my butt is sore and under my arms LOL..... I wish I had a heart rate monitor....
  • lynnelynsey
    Options
    thanx for this post.i was about to ask same question.lot of helpful answers.x
  • helcart01
    helcart01 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I wear an HRM and for level 1 I burn between 180-190 calories a session.

Me too
  • car_lotta_
    car_lotta_ Posts: 3
    Options
    I totally wear two sports bras so I don't get punched by my own chest... lol

SAME!!!!!!! curse these 34E's
  • darmoni
    darmoni Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The number of calories burnt after the 30 days shred level 1 2 or 3 depend on you current weight .. it is different for everyone.
  • ksimmons19
    ksimmons19 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I weigh 200 lbs and my HRM estimates that I burn about 280 cals in level 1. My HR stays @ about 150-169 the whole time. Hope this helps. It's going to vary on how much you weigh and how hard you work at it (breaks, intensity etc)
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I do the 30 Day Shred and it's entered as circuit training. 20 minutes of circuit training burns 164 calories. Don't get discouraged though. I've been doing it for 10 days now and lost 5 lbs. already. I start level 2 tomorrow. Good luck!

I also logged it as circuit training, as that is exactly what you're doing. Good luck!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Agree: log it as circuit training but don't log 27-28 minutes - substract the stretching and some of the warm-up. I usually logged 18 or 20 minutes.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Like others, I logged it as circuit training.
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    5'5" and 146 lbs and I did week 1 Day 5 today and my HRM said I burned 179 calories. I log it under Circuit Training.