30 Day Shred?

Options
So guys, who is up for doing the 30 day shred, starting wednesday!
I will be doing it and I thought this post would be a great way to encourage one another, we all get days where we just want to lie down and not bother but hopefully with the motivation of other people we really will get to our goal!
Anyone can add me aswell, I look forward to reaching our goals together!

Replies

• mcva929
    mcva929 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting, too! I'm happy to have someone to help keep me on track!
  • Mashizou
    Mashizou Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 4, but I'd love to connect with some other people who are doing it! :)
  • shadowlydarkness
    shadowlydarkness Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I started today, acctually just finished day 1 like 2 minutes ago lol.

Good luck everyone!
  • hjade21
    hjade21 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi All,

I have started it today too! Was just about to start a post for inspiration - then I found this!!
    I have never done it before - have been yoyoing up and down now for about a month (between 120 and 126lbs).
    I trook my measurements and weighed in again this morning! I will aslo be eating a 1200 calorie diet.
    Good luck everyone.

Feel free to add me - I have been on MFP for a while but never added anyone - so not sure how it works!
  • Ericahoney82
    Options
    Hi everyone just found this website it's brilliant , I started first day of level one , finished it about 20 mins ago I love it think it will work my calves are a bit sore tho ! Good luck to everyone . So glad I can hear everyone's else's experience and see there results it gives me the motivation to do this lol
  • JayStu
    JayStu Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tomorrow, hope it goes better than insanity did.
  • learninmama
    learninmama Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I will be in! Should get my DVD in tomorrow ;)
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options

30DS is like petting fluffy kittens compared to Insanity :laugh:

Since starting Insanity I do 30DS now on my rest and recovery days or if I'll ill as 'light exercise'.

Good luck all, I started with 30DS it's a good 'stepping stone' but even Jillian herself called it 'crap' recently and suggested people do Ripped In 30 instead.
  • Ericahoney82
    Options

Since starting Insanity I do 30DS now on my rest and recovery days or if I'll ill as 'light exercise'.

Good luck all, I started with 30DS it's a good 'stepping stone' but even Jillian herself called it 'crap' recently and suggested people do Ripped In 30 instead.
  • Ericahoney82
    Options
    Not sure huw to use this lol . So is it better to start with 30ds then go on to the ripped one ?
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Not sure huw to use this lol . So is it better to start with 30ds then go on to the ripped one ?

If you're not used to exercise (I wasn't) then 30DS is a great way to start, I quickly got bored with the same workout every day though so went onto Insanity. I haven't tried Ripped In 30 so I don't know but her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD is good as you can do a few sections or all of it depending on fitness/how much time you have.
  • kellster111
    kellster111 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I started it 2 weeks ago and then life took over, I have a party to go to on 1st June so I hope to see a difference by then.
  • Ericahoney82
    Options

If you're not used to exercise (I wasn't) then 30DS is a great way to start, I quickly got bored with the same workout every day though so went onto Insanity. I haven't tried Ripped In 30 so I don't know but her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVD is good as you can do a few sections or all of it depending on fitness/how much time you have.
    I go to Zumba 2 -3times a week . Just seen
    Some of the results on here and they look really good . Think. I will try the 30ds see howi it goes then maybe move onto the other ones your talkin about . Thanx for the advice
  • laurenmartel90
    Options
    Count me in. I was going to start at the beginning of May anyway, now I have people to support me through it!! :smile:
  • tundebo
    tundebo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in as well, I would like to do it finally till the end. ( I started before but never finished. )
  • StarrySkiesYvaine
    StarrySkiesYvaine Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I want to start tonight! I got my weights at the weekend so I have no excuse now! :)

Good luck everyone! x
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    We have a group for the 30 day shred in May - over 120 members, join if you like!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13849-30-day-shred-may-madness
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options

Haha!! I am in my last week of Insanity, and might do 2 or 3 days of 30DS afterwards so I actually know how it compares. Some people say 30DS is tough, others share your opinion.
  • BrionyJ92
    Options
    Im In! just ordered my weights and the dvd. Good luck to all =)
  • hjade21
    hjade21 Posts: 3
    Options
    How is everyone getting on? I have missed 1 day of 'shredding' so far but have managed to avoid alcohol!