Australian friends = )

Options
Hello people,

Just looking for some Australian friends just to have something in common :happy:

All people welcome though, i'm here to support and encourage you :tongue:

Replies

• trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    i'm kiwi but i like aussie things. like your violet crumble and your home and away and your kangaroo meat. Not your sports teams, though :laugh: can't win ém all
  • LilKip
    LilKip Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    im a kiwi living in perth. always keen for friends
  • GenF32
    GenF32 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me! I'm Aussie, living in Melbourne :)
  • mz_grim
    mz_grim Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Also an aussie living in melbourne
  • BakingMadGymAddict
    Options
    I permanently live in Sydney and am always on the hunt to meet positive clean eating friends!!

I am not strictly Australian as I was born in Glasgow to Chinese parents.

The Aussies seem to find my Asian face and Scottish accent a bit of a novelty because I look like Lucy Liu but sound like Groundskeeper Willie from the Simpsons haha! xXx

x
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    PANCAKES! yay let's trade healthy pancake recipes some time ;)

I'm a 21 girl from Sydney, currently living and studying close to Tokyo. Sadly have to come back to Sydney in August for a couple of years before moving here permanently. I'm an Aussie at heart, but much prefer Japan's lifestyle so I'm happy to share interesting foods and recipes :)
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I permanently live in Sydney and am always on the hunt to meet positive clean eating friends!!

I am not strictly Australian as I was born in Glasgow to Chinese parents.

The Aussies seem to find my Asian face and Scottish accent a bit of a novelty because I look like Lucy Liu but sound like Groundskeeper Willie from the Simpsons haha! xXx

x

This sounds awesome! I want to hear you talk now.. :P
  • LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey Aussies :) I'm originally from Albany WA but now living in regional Vic. Feel free to add me I love having friends in the same time zone! Haha
  • Rbacchiega
    Rbacchiega Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    well, I'm Canadian, but moving to Australia in a couple months and eventually marry my Aussie man! I'll be living in.....Ballarat. haha Hold judgement! it's not THAT bad. And it's only about an hour, hour and a half from Melbourne
  • sasha_nz
    sasha_nz Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm a Kiwi who used to live in Melbourne, close enough? :)
  • Emlou93
    Emlou93 Posts: 22
    Options
    aussie here! Add away :)!
  • Dragoness1980
    Dragoness1980 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Aussie here. Add me :-D
  • KhinoHoang
    Options
    I wish I was. I love the accent.
  • sp98
    sp98 Posts: 46
    Options
    Brisbane here! Feel free to add me :-)
  • kitza101
    kitza101 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm an Aussie too! Add me :) Originally from FNQ/Brisbane, but now based in Canberra. Don't hate me! :P
  • riggsy81
    riggsy81 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Aussie here (well at heart anyway) lived in Perth WA for most of my life but now living back in Manchester UK...

will be returning to oz one day

Feel free to add me
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    not an aussie, but love ya'lls accent! :flowerforyou:
  • donnaleighh
    donnaleighh Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Aussie here... Sydney born, lived in Canberra, Brisbane, Sydney and a variety of places over the world - Thailand, Indonesia, USA... Now living beachside just south of Adelaide with about 50% of my time overseas for work... please feel free to add me to your crew! :) Donna