ok i need some help.

Options
I have something really important coming up in about 18 days. I know its not good to lose weight fast in that short amount of time but i was just wondering if anybody knew of maybe a fast that worked really good or certain things i can do to at least feel my best. Thank you!!!!

Replies

• fishergirl123
    Options
    You could try a herbal body wrap. It's pretty temporary, but it will get rid of water weight.
    Others are takking about the shred workout, it's supposed to work quickly.
  • esaxmcd
    esaxmcd Posts: 7
    Options
    Well the way I've been excerising has allow me to lose about a pound a day, hope it helps. I exercise at the gym using the calorie counting machine till I reach 2500 calories burn. I determine that my daily caloric intake is about 2900 calories, so I reduce it by 1800 calories leaving me about 3500 calorie deficit each day. It takes 3500 calories to equal 1 lb so by the same token a lose of 3500 calories will leave you with a loss of 1 lb. Just my theory and so far in the last two to three weeks I've lost about 12 to 16 lbs now that I've gotten the formula right. Hope that helps.
  • ezreka
    ezreka Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I lost 7 lbs in 3 days eating only fruits and vegetables and drinking water all day.
  • jasonweinberg
    Options
    eating just fruits and vegetables is okay for a very short time but if your body isn't getting the protein it needs you are going to start to lose muscle as well as fat and that isn't going to help you in the long run.