100 lbs to lose

Options
So, I have just a little more than 100 lbs to lose and I was wondering if there is anyone else out there who is in the same boat as me.

If there are, I'd love to add you as a friend so we can work on this together over the next year. That's my goal, 100 lbs in 1 year... mostly because my wedding is a year away.

Replies

• scott24
    scott24 Posts: 132
    Options
    I've lot 44 lbs, with about a 100 to go (dream weight) but 80 more would be realistic. I was born in Stephenville, so I felt obligated to reply, eh? Add me as a friend if you'd like! :happy:
  • sandrarussell
    sandrarussell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i have more than 110 pounds to go. i have already lost 28pounds since april 6th, 2010. i am working with a trainer 4 times a week and a nutritionist. it really helps. i eat 1400 calories per/day. i
  • sandrarussell
    sandrarussell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    me too, my BMI as 48 when i started in April. I am aiming for 50pounds weight lost by my birthday in October, I got really worried about my heart when I saw my BMI.
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    If you need some support, shoot me a friend invite. I started with 89 pounds to lose, I have lost 22 pounds so far and still losing. It is possible and support helps!
  • bonniem2009
    Options
    I lost 100 pounds about 3yrs. ago. Since then I've gained like 40 back. It's hard the older you get. Esp. women. I would be glad to have someone along to help! So keep up the hard work, and you'll really appreciate it,When it's all said and done!!!
  • tleigh
    tleigh Posts: 58
    Options
    I started with 90 to lose..so far have lost 19. I'll send you an invite!
  • rhyann01
    rhyann01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also on the same path. Add me if you would like!
  • jmaille
    jmaille Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi...I had about 120+ to lose.....I've already gotten about 70 of it off, although I didn't really start counting until I joined FP....so that's why it says I've lost 46. I've been feeling a lot better. I'll be your friend if you'd like.
  • Petraluna123
    Petraluna123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose too. I am taking until 2012 to do it, though. I have a tendency to go at it too hard and burn out fast, so I am taking the time to change my life. I have lost the same 25-50 lbs over and over so many times. Two pounds a week will get you to your goal, so much luck to you!

Petra
  • isislc
    isislc Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I lost 85 lbs until I had a car accident last year. Gained 50 of it back but now working on getting it back off again and then some. So I definitely would love to target myself for 100 lbs.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I started out with about 110 to lose and have right under a hundred to lose as well (maybe more, but that will get me to a healthy BMI). I'm always looking for friends with similar goals. :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    My goal is 102 lbs and I am down 45 now. I lost 4 pounds before starting on MFP. You can add me if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Yes I am working on 100 as well. That does not get me where I should be but that is my goal for now. I would need to lose almost 200 pounds in order to be the weight I should be. I would be happy to be your friend.
    Debbie
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 (ideally 145) to lose...would love to support each other...as well as anyone else who wants to be friends/support each other.
  • stressd1mom
    stressd1mom Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I too have a lot I want to lose. I have been on here since May but I don't have any friends yet. The more support, the better!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    My goal right now is 100 lbs .. I still have a lot more after that, but that is my first focus. I've lost 57 so far. Let's do this!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You can add me on a friend!! I've lost 66 lbs already and I have 99 more to go!!
  • sweete88
    sweete88 Posts: 1
    Options
    i have about 130 pounds to lose. I just started MFP a week ago and have already lost 5 pounds! It's pretty awesome. My goal is to lose the 130 over two years...but one year would definitely be awesome.
  • sherri79eaton
    sherri79eaton Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I have 105 lbs to lose! I am just starting but already lost 4 lbs! I am excited to see the new me in about a year from now!! I will as you as a friend
  • ryssa1
    ryssa1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I also have 100 pounds to lose. I have some serious health conditions taking place right now and fitness pal entered my life just at the right time. I would love to have another friend for support and would gladly cheer you on the way to your goal! We can definitely do it together! Please send me a friend request. :happy: