Working mom of 3 boys

Options
I am a working mom of 3 boys

My husband also owns his own company so I have two job my full time job and the business.

little time for my self to get back in shape.

but have decieded I've had enough it's time to do this. i've been on myfitness pal for over a year but not to good making sure I log... I will be logging daily.

I'm starting the 30 day Challanges for sit up and squats also going to try to bike as much as we can with baseball season in full swing....
Oh and house hunting for a bigger house... with the changes in the air time to change me I guess...

Replies

• Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I too am a married full time working mom of 3 ages 10, 7 & 4.

I fit my workouts in at 6am whilst the rest of the house is still asleep.

I started my journey 2 years ago when I was working part time locally.

The older children had bikes, I bought one too and put a toddler seat on the back.

We cycled to the childminder, to school, me to work and then in reverse in the afternoon.

I couldn't believe the inch loss from steady cycling.

The children impressed me as it was quite a distance.

I truly miss it, working full time and an earlier start, further away from home I now drive and husband drops the kids off,
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I am a busy mama too! I "only" work part time, but between my 5 kids-18,16,13,11, and 7 and my hubby working out of state for months at a time, I think I can relate somewhat! Any busy mama's feel free to add me!
  • AprilLove125
    Options
    Hi!

I'm a busy mama too, I have a boy who is 7 and 3 step kids ages 8, 6, and 2 1/2. I work FT and am finishing up my bachelor's degree in Management. My husband owns his own business, so I help with that, too.

I can totally relate to the no time for workouts problem. My plan is to join the gym close to work once I finish this semester (in two weeks!) and work out on my lunch breaks.

Good luck!
  • abcdmomof2
    abcdmomof2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! I have 2 kids, 4 and 2, work full time and my hubby works as a roofer so they can be anywhere from 8-14 hour long days! It's very hard to fit in any extra time, but have implemented evening walks with the kids, and will start biking to work :)