5 years and going strong...determined to stay healthy! :)

Options
I'll try to post pictures tomorrow...ugh, couldn't get it to work tonight.
If anyone can tell me how...i'm posting pictures through Photobucket.com...thanks! :)

Replies

• anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    they say all you have to do is just put the url here with these tags [ img]<url>[ /img], without the space before the "i" though, mine was just an exmaple.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping this because I can't wait to see them.
  • FIREfitGrl27
    FIREfitGrl27 Posts: 199
    Options
    whoa.jpg
    2006 - still liked to get cute, but I wasn't happy with my body!

beforepic.jpg
    2006 - 250 ish lbs - Smiling on the outside...not quite content on the inside...

Fatpic.jpg
    MY HEAVIEST..yikes!
    280 lbs!!

picside.jpg
    My lowest weight to date...175 lbs!! It was a good time and I felt so great!

Unfortunately, I started to take it for granted...all the hard work I had given to get to my lowest weight and I didn't keep my eye on my goals. I had no real plan. I ate healthy...but I didn't pay attention to portion control...I worked out like a typical gym rat and actually enjoyed my visits to the gym...sometimes twice a day! ...I took it for granted. I started slippin' back into old habits and then I fell in love and started being happy with 'love food'...going out to eat and barely being active. I got back up to 218 lbs. Realized I was not going back to 280 lbs...as a promise I'd made to myself! I joined Myfitnesspal and here I am a few months after joining...back under 200 lbs and lovin' it! I've my priorities straight and I realize I'm going to fall short now and then, but I refuse to stop going and giving it my all to get to my goals! I pray this helps inspire someone to take a chance and go for it. It's been 5 years now and I'm still giving it my all ...even through the tumbles and fumbles...I get back and up and dust it off and get back to what I set out to accomplish and with God's grace and will...I'll get to it! :) Be Blessed! Peace!

MElookingslimmer.jpg
    ME, as of today...196.6 lbs! Showin' off and being silly for the camera ;)
  • FIREfitGrl27
    FIREfitGrl27 Posts: 199
    Options
    Guys, sorry, but one of the pics is refusing to show up. However, I think you get the 'jiff' on what I'm trying to do here. Just wanted to share my story...still have A LOT of work to do, but it's ALL WORTH IT! Enjoy!
  • musiquelle
    Options
    I'm so happy for you and proud of you and Frankie both. You have both inspired me at a time when I gained almost all my weight back. It does NOT make you happy. It's even worse when you gain it back after all the hard work you put in. I'm looking to God for the strength to continue on and get it right for life, not just a short time. Thanks for guiding me to this site--I am using it instead of weight watchers and trying to eat similar to the fast I was on, but with meat a few times a week. So far so good! :) And congrats to you! And I love that new pic!
  • kathylsmith30
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Congrats on all the hard work you've put in, and thanks for sharing! It's very motivating to see the successes out there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!