Are you looking for Excellent friends and supporters?

Options
I have a great group of friends and supporters, if you are serious about your journey to better health and are looking for the same, do you log in at least 5 days a week, then feel free to come and join us.

All I ask is that you at least mention this post in the message section. I have a tendency to delete any requests that do not have anything in the message box. Also just an suggestion, if you can't at least take the time to at least add a profile picture of anything in your profile and fill out at least one of the profile questions, chances are we aren't a fit.

We aren't looking for the masses, we are only looking for friends and supporters that are as serious about their journeys to better health as we are about ours. If you feel the same way, my friends and I would like to continue our journeys to better health together with you.

Have a tremendous day and an outstanding week.

Dean

Replies

• lovelylittlegiggles
    lovelylittlegiggles Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Love it
  • sassygamma
    sassygamma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Lets do this together, we can and will.. I def need supporters, when ai am making it my GOAL to get one here everyday, even if it is from my phone, this site works because of the great support system.. Have a great day!!!
  • monkeymama2
    Options
    Hello, Joined and look for more supporters Really enojoy reading ppls post and blogs :flowerforyou:
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Cool idea Dean! You know I am on board. Do we continue to post here or are you planning to start a new group? Have to head off to the gym now. Will check back later. Have a great day everyone. :)
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVnC5qmU6Pz2rxIdViIEz358NwSAV_IRX6rhR11rZWilZdHQz5

Here for support
  • loadsandloads
    loadsandloads Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Agreed!!
  • cksweetpea
    Options
    I log every day and definitely looking for supporters. :-)
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi Dean,

I totally agree with your ideas about support on threads and pals.....although I followed a few real success stories for their macros and approaches just to learn....

Today I am having a clean eating day...last week got out of hand with social events...and social food...even when you try to be moderate,there is no real way of counting those restaurant meals....so I over count rather than under.....I made a personal food type that encompasses protein, fat and carbs....those quick add calories just don't do it for me usually.

Thanks for the info in your profile, I was able to look up some info...

Hope it is a glorious day in Florida.....and that you recover from the sun!

Best to everyone else on this thread, I look forward to sharing your victories and even our plateaus!

BJ, SWO, CA
  • Ladyinwaiting4
    Ladyinwaiting4 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am new and defintely can use the support. logging my food for 5 days on a daily basis defintely. I logged my first day today
  • solouno0508
    Options
    I would love to join! I have made it a goal to get on every day, even if it is only to log my activity. I am not super familiar with the groups and thing on here, so if anyone has some advice on how to join groups and things please share! Looking forward to this long journey togther. Oh, and how do I get the cute tracker thing at the bottom of my posts?
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have made it a goal to get on every day, even if it is only to log my activity. I am not super familiar with the groups and thing on here, so if anyone has some advice on how to join groups and things please share! Looking forward to this long journey togther. Oh, and how do I get the cute tracker thing at the bottom of my posts?

Hi, you can join a group by searching for them by name...they often refer to a program of eating, eg, Eating for Life (Fuhrman plan), or exercise name. You can join some threads just by replying/ posting. So when you hit Community, then hit topics, the threads you participate in comes up...but you have to post something regularly in some to keep it coming up....sometimes you just say bump...to get it. I belong to one that has over 1000 posts per month, and I have to find the last post in the locked thread to find the new thread. Easy once you get used to it.

Good luck!
  • ebonyj606
    ebonyj606 Posts: 2
    Options
    I would like to join. I started using MFP 2 weeks ago when I decided to fet serious about my health. I cut out fast foods and began the Couch to 5k program. I log in daily and track all of my foods. Please feel free to add me
  • JLPaige
    JLPaige Posts: 194
    Options
    I am here for support! :)
  • klappeh
    klappeh Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I'm always looking for more support! I have been doing this since late Feb. but have seemed to fall off the wagon more than once in the past couple of weeks. I miss the inspired feeling.
  • spina7161
    spina7161 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I oh so need the added friends...I track daily and am trying to get this program working for me...But I don't know how to work the sight yet... Practice makes perfect I guess...But I"m not gonna quit trying...I"m tired of being the FAT friend.
  • angelrosado
    angelrosado Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Definetly want to be part of this great movement and group...anyone can feel free to add me
  • gabinonunes
    gabinonunes Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Everyone feel free to add me!
  • jessicaelaine82
    jessicaelaine82 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends and encouragement on here just finally getting down and really starting I am 390 now and starting my goal low so I don't get discouraged hoping to be at 350 buy July 14th please feel free to add me
  • thatrachelallen
    Options
    Hi! I would LOVE new friends on MFP and would love the extra support and accountability!
  • ZippyTheWonderbat
    ZippyTheWonderbat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new and looking for some serious people as friends too. Please add me.