Down 4 sizes!

Options
2»

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you, Carrie!:bigsmile:

Aww thank you so much! and thanks to the rest of you too!!

Soup Nazi!! Your almost at your goal! Thats awesome!

Aww...as Eeyore would say, "Thanks for noticing me.":blushing:

This last ten is a killer, I swear...lol

Wow! I was hoping that would be a myth you know hahaha Good luck with it!! I know you can do it!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Oh no...did I say killer? I meant...EASY AS PIE...yeah...that's what I meant see.:laugh:

Thanks Carrie!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :happy:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Hurray!!! That's terrific and what a great feeling!!! I'm so close to being under 200, it must feel terrific!!! It'll be nice to be able to try on clothes in any store now!!!
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    What exciting news for you!!! I can't wait until I drop sizes, you have encouraged me to push harder.
  • bexita617
    bexita617 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Okay, that's really exciting and inspiring! I would love to be able to start shopping in regular stores again and be under 200 again! Good for you girl!

You know what I did this weekend? I went out and bought a bunch of clothes in one size too small for me so I would be motivated to lose those few extra pounds and be able to fit in them. It might sound kinda weird, but if the clothes are cute enough, it really makes me work that much harder :happy:
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    Thank you all!!

Being able to motivate others is motivation itself for me! That's awesome! I can't wait until I can shop in a normal store as well.. Though I will miss the ladies at the 14+ store haha
  • Zeii
    Zeii Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! :flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    great job sweetie
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    Thank you both very much! :flowerforyou:
  • timragan
    timragan Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats Carrie!

Keep it up and you'll get it done.

Tim
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    wow 86lbs lost! Thats awesome man!! Good job!!! Thats more than I have to lose, Im trying not to look that far ahead sometimes it looks so far away
  • CuteDove
    CuteDove Posts: 49
    Options
    nice to see( read) that ur so happy

congrets

pray for me :sad:

how much time did it take anyway
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    2 months to lose 18lbs... then it stopped around april when I started work... Then I finally lost 2 more. But I hiked a lot and watched what I ate all the time and went for many walks and jogged when I lost that weight.
  • timragan
    Options
    Though I try not to focus on the additional 90-100 I still have to lose at least I now KNOW that I can and will get there. Many of the folks on this site don't start out morbidly obese but that doesn't make the process any easier so I don't assume that my journey is any harder or easier than yours.

My life is so much better than it was 3 1/2 months ago when I started this lifestyle change that I still can't believe it. I live in the Houston area and today is a typical hot, humid day - 90+ degrees, 90%+ humidity. I have had a yard service doing my lawn because I could not do it. I could not spend 1/2 hour doing any physical activity. Its not a life. I lived it in front of the television. I've just finished working in my yard for 4 hours in the heat with no break. Weeding, planting, trimming, fertilizing, etc (no, not cutting and edging - now I just enjoy having someone else do that for me on Friday afternoon!). I feel great.

The moral of the story is don't let yourself get to the size I was or the size I still am. Life it too short to live it with your face in a bowl of chips.

I've probably gone on too long. Congrats again and stay at it.

Tim
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    I am morbidly obese... Im not over 200lbs anymore but still am considered it. haha I thought its bad enough being "obese" never mind "MORBIDLY" obese :noway: You are doing great!! I am hoping to lose another 20lbs to reach my half way point! Then another 40lbs from there. But it will be worth it :smile:
  • timragan
    Options
    about 30 pounds more for me and I will only be obese. I am ready for obese.

On another topic I saw the recently released Get Smart movie. I didn't have great expectations for it but I have to say it was really pretty funny. Stay away from the popcorn!!!!! I chew sugar free gum to help with the temptation.

Cheers!
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    Ive never heard of that movie. I don't have cable or anything so that may help haha
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    That is awesome :) I'm proud of you!!!!!
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    Thanks! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!