Insanity week 2

Options
Hi Guys

I am just entering my second week of insanity. I am finding it bloody hard work but really need to change my ways. I feel disgusing. I wanted to upload a photo diary but unsure how to do so. For pics please click on my profile.

Current weight 9.13
waist 25.8
hips 39
Body Fat 26.2

Goal Weight 9 stone
Waist 26
Hips 38
Body Fat 21

Please feel free to share your journey/success stories

Good luck everyone :)

Replies

• lilblondie1
    lilblondie1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    sorry meant to say waist 28.5 inches not 25 (i wishhh)
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Insanity is extremely tough. It doesn't get any easier, so you have to try and enjoy what it is going to do for you!

I am in my last week and enjoying the benefits of it to the max. Good luck and have fun.
  • lilblondie1
    Options
    I have found the first week hard!!! but not seeing any results and am so put off after doing a photo diary this morning ugggh! how was your success?
  • Smamfa
    Smamfa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Im starting week 2 today. Ive read that you dont see a difference until Month 2 when it gets harder. Im trying not to look too hard at any area of my body- Id love to say yep - one week in and such and such a part of my body looks better. Instead Im concentrating on getting better at the exercises and going longer before I have to take a break.

Good luck:)
  • FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You've only done two weeks. Done get discouraged. If you follow the program, eat right, and push yourself you WILL see results :smile:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I have found the first week hard!!! but not seeing any results and am so put off after doing a photo diary this morning ugggh! how was your success?

one week isnt long enough for any programme!

but i guarantee you will see improvements when it comes to the next fit test!
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I saw progress in my 3 week photos even though I'd only lost 1lb and in the week two (and 6) fit test.

Stick with it and don't get hung up on the scales!
  • lilblondie1
    Options
    I know everyone keeps saying not to look at the scales. I think taking a picture will help each week. Almost cried when i took this mornngs pics :( ive heard great things and am determined to do it!!!

Thanks for the motivation guys!
  • lilblondie1
    Options
    what time of day do you guys work out? i usually prefer mornings but unfortunatly so busy with work/uni the next few months its gonna have to be evenings, when i have low energy :( what gets you guys through?
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I started week 2 on Friday. It's hard but I am really loving it. My stomach actually looks a little flatter. Haven't measured yet - will do that when first month is up.
  • lilblondie1
    Options
    its hard not to get obsessed wit the scales! I have gained a pound and felt hideous when i took my first photo today! oh well at least i have a goal! keep going!!
  • zcarpenter91
    zcarpenter91 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    id advise not looking at the scales simply because you will be eliminating fat but youll be replacing it with lean muscle which is much havier than fat. I did insanity a few months ago and it really does make a difference no matter what fitness level you are at, so dont give up!!!! Keep kickin your butt day in and day out and you will see an amazing change :) Aaaand i also did my workouts at night and id just keep pushing telling my self "almost there, almost there" over and over again it was hard but it will definitely pay off for you too, keep at it!!! :)