What a few days I have had.

Options
My DH was admitted to the hospital last Friday evening, and I was there 24/7, so my eating was so off track. Good news is nothing serious was found to be wrong with DH, and we finally made it home yesterday. Today it is back to healthy eating and keeping track.

Joan

Replies

• SASSYJAX
    SASSYJAX Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    ....this happened to me, they used to come round with tea and food for my husband but I couldnt have any apparently! SO I just starved or ate cold dry sandwiches...he was in 3 weeks - I sympathise! I used to take food in after a while but felt bad about it. Just a blip in your plan, dont worry about it and stay on track now things are more settled. Glad he is ok and hope you are coping with the worry! x
  • beautyqueen1979
    beautyqueen1979 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hope you are both well after the stress of the weekend. When things like that happen I think its fine to go off track - at the end of the day we have to think about priorities in such situations!
    But what is great is you are back on track today and not letting it set you back :) I think that is the most imporant thing - being able to get back into the routine again :)