Semi New Member looking for buddies.

Options
Hello yall!!! I signed up at the end of Feb but had not been taking full advantage of the site due to a surgery I had that hadnt healed. The incision has finally healed and I am ready to start some light exercise and eating right. I have about 90-100 lbs to lose so I will be around for a while.

Id lile some friends to help out w my accountability and I will be sure to throw some encouragement back your way.

Thanks.

Replies

• skorpio1030
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I just started this month!
  • Mitzi61008
    Options
    HI!!

I am also in need of the support...feel free to add me!

Cheers,

Mitzi :smile:
  • Mummy2Corey
    Options
    Would be happy to support you on your weight loss journey so please feel free to add me (same goes for anyone else :) )
    and I'll try to keep you motivated! No such thing as too much support as think it all helps encourage people to keep going :) x
  • lee625
    lee625 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I just joined last week myself..
  • Leesel66
    Leesel66 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I just started last Sat and happy to support you in your journey x
  • jmlf4
    jmlf4 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...been doing this for about a month now...steady losing...need support myself
  • mummybear89
    Options
    I Downloaded to my phone and didn't take it seriously and with my wedding in November I wanted to loose a bit. Since end of March I have lost 48lb eating three balanced meals a day, watching my portion control and having two boys under 3 to look after. Lost so many inches that the bridal boutique are getting me in on Saturday as they are worried I've lost too much. Don't care I'm paaying them but want to loose another 56lb the I'll be happy but obvs got to be careful from now on due to wedding but it is falling off me with ease
  • lee625
    lee625 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I Downloaded to my phone and didn't take it seriously and with my wedding in November I wanted to loose a bit. Since end of March I have lost 48lb eating three balanced meals a day, watching my portion control and having two boys under 3 to look after. Lost so many inches that the bridal boutique are getting me in on Saturday as they are worried I've lost too much. Don't care I'm paaying them but want to loose another 56lb the I'll be happy but obvs got to be careful from now on due to wedding but it is falling off me with ease

That's Great and the smart way to do it - 3 Balanced Meals no quick fixes
  • mummybear89
    Options
    First week I was annoyed as only 1lb loss but lost an inch off my bust and waist. Waist has gone down 3.5 inches in just under 3 weeks. total weight loss is 48 lbs and counting. It is easy to give up but you need to be in thr right frame of mine it is a process where you have to alter your brain patterns and association with food. I drink a pint of water every meal and a further 4/5 throughout the day. Once you can walk down the sweet isle at the supermarkets, you're sorted.
  • ajoyt
    ajoyt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have been a member for quite some time but haven't done much of anything. That's changing as of today! I started a low carb plan today and will begin a workout class tomorrow morning. I know it will really help me to have support and to support others!
  • jkbear40
    jkbear40 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me also. I'd live the extra motivation and support. Trying to be consistent with my exercise and eating healthy.