New

Options
I'm a little of a lot of nervous. I decided yesterday to buckle down and get to trying to lose weight. Deciding yesterday...and then messing up on the same exact day is really painful, but I found this site today and I hope this can really help me. I'm going to be 100% honest no matter how embarrassing it is to admit when I mess up and I know I will. I also know I really would like to have friends to exchange stories and recipes and ideas. Though I personally don't know how to use support, I know I can give support.
Aaaaaaaannnndd, I'm not sure what exactly to say now. Guess I'm here for the same reason as everyone.

Replies

• sradams1
    sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You made a good choice by joining this site! Helps me out alot when i want to make not so good choices but i resist b/c i know i will have to log it! Fun site with fun and motvating friends. feel free to add me!
  • skorpio1030
    Options
    I didn't realize how many calories I was consuming until I got on this site!! It really helps with keeping up on your calories, exercising, etc. I just joined this month. Feel free to add me!
  • lee625
    lee625 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just joined myself last week - and so far I love it. I log on daily fel free to add me if you like.
  • anjewelz
    anjewelz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You and I both are new to the site. I definitely am not new to weight loss.

I will tell you this. You will mess up....everyone does (and more often in the beginning) So dont be down on yourself. Just look at it as an opps instead of a mess up. Use the "ok I see what I did wrong but from here I can still try my best" logic.

We can do ett! ^_^
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    Welcome!!! If you follow the plan, you will lost weight. I lost the weight and have been maintaining for 9 months. This is what works for me - it might not work for you but I think I can do most of this for the rest of my life!! I get up and weigh myself. This is VERY controversial. If you cannot take a 2-3 lb weight gain over night when you have been following your eating and exercise then DO NOT do this. I do it so I think twice before shoving something into my mouth as I will have to face the scale in the morning. Then, I log weight, food and exercise for day. I look at some of these blogs to get motivated and help others. I am always amazed at how calories add up so fast and what help exercise does.

You can do it!!! Welcome
  • Juliste
    Juliste Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I joined about a month and half ago and it's helped me tremendously. Educate yourself as much as you can and log everything everyday no matter how embarassing it may seem. We are here for mutual support. Best of luck and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    so youre 19 huh?