Had an awesome NSV this weekend

Options
My wife got a text message from one of her old high school girl friends that she does not see often saying "wow when did your husband lose lots of weight he looks really amazing!!"

She had seen a recent picture of me on my wife's facebook page and she had not seen me in person in a year or so and had no idea I had made a lifestyle change. Made me pretty proud of what I have accomplished so far. I have lost 30 pounds out of 60 pound goal so I am halfway there!!! It's been a very fulfilling several months!

Replies

• Mebobbell
    Mebobbell Posts: 10
    Options
    Good for you! And even better for your wife to get to show you off! ;)
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    YAHOO!!! Be proud of yourself!!!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    But I bet you'll get tired of being your wife's arm candy. :)
  • 65svtfastback
    65svtfastback Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ^^^ya I have to beat them off with a stick sometimes lol!! We were at a retro adult prom party for a local radio station so I was all leasure suited up in the picture lol.
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    Awesome, good for you. That's what I'm looking forward to most, people I haven't seen in awhile say, "Wow, didn't recognize you!"
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Gotta love the recognition of all the hard work you've done! Great job! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!