Starting My Transformation

Options
Hello All,

I am looking for friends and encouragement. I have about 150-180 lbs to loose and I am so serious at this point in my life. I know often times, I get discouraged when I am not seeing the results that I am expecting, so I am looking for the motivation and support to keep me focused. I will be 35 next month and desperately want to loose this weight so that I can get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy. THAT and getting healthy is my motivation for doing this now.

Please add me as a friend and lets enjoy this journey together.

XOXO - Tori:happy:

Replies

• Lynds7128
    Lynds7128 Posts: 132
    Options
    Hi Tori!

Friend Request sent! This site and the people within are AWESOME for support & encouragement, so you have definitely come to the right place! I look forward to sharing your victories and cheering you on!

All feel free to add me!
  • sabbrown40
    Options
    Hi Tori. I can so relate to where you are coming from. I seriously want to lose as well. for the sake of pregnancy and for the sake of losing it for my heart condition. It is now or never for me and I really want to make it count. I am praying for a healthy and safe transformation and the friends on here really do help. We can all do it together. I wish you best with your process. Always hang in there. I sent you a request.
  • lee625
    lee625 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Tori, I think everyone can relate to the need to get healthier whether same or not. Sending a request.. Just joined this site myself but have loved the encouragement and advice I have gotten from soo many already..
  • cnice321
    cnice321 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Tori,

I just turned 37 and I can relate! I want to lose about 100 pounds, and it gets really discouraging. Would love to find some friends on here that will offer support and keep me encouraged. Sending you a FR right now. Let's make this journey count.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Hi Tori,

Glad you joined MFP, it's been a great tool in helping me on this journey. I have about 90 lbs more to lose for my ultimate goal, but every pound off is one step closer to being healthier. Would love to support you on this journey! Sending friends request. Anyone can add me
  • missybct
    missybct Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have about another 80lbs to lose after losing 50lbs so far - you can do it :) I'm 28 and want to be fit and healthy by 30 - I also suffer from fertility problems and although I am not planning to have children anytime soon, you never know what may happen!

Have sent you a friend's request xxx