-47 lbs down, progress pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous and your dress if classy and very tasteful- you will be a vision on your wedding day (probably beeming from the inside with pride cuz you made sculpted yourself so nicely). :happy:
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! You must have been working VERY hard :smile:.

As an aside, I'm kind of jealous of the dress you found because when I got married 4 years ago all I could find were blinged out strapless numbers -- very frustrating! Your dress is GORGEOUS!
  • HudaSaman
    HudaSaman Posts: 46
    Options
    you really made my day !
    you look amazzzzzzzzzzzzing .. really really..

you are beautiful in both pictures but beautiful and healthy in the second one..

Good for you .. keep it uppp :)
  • squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Love your dress!!! Those straps are gorgeous I'm no where near getting married but when I shopped with my sister for her dress I decided I must have straps like those!

More importantly you look freaking incredible!!! You are going to be such a gorgeous bride! Congrats!!!
  • AleshaRae82
    AleshaRae82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Definitely dig the dress and you certainly fill it nicely. Congrats on the loss - keep it up sistah!!!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I haven't posted any progress pics in a while. I'm really happy with where I'm at right now and just wanted to share!

Left is last August, the day I bought my wedding dress; right is a few days ago at my first fitting. (The dress is HUGE! It's pinned in the back here, but still waiting another month or so to start taking it in, in case I lose a bit more.)

e96b7d8f-d240-440b-9197-a1e88de49199_zps4e411df0.jpg

Absolutely stunning
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look great. My fave part? Look at your shoulders! perfect in that dress!
  • BajaDreamin333
    BajaDreamin333 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Beautiful - you may find there is no way to make the dress small enough and just buy a new one ;)

I am personally trying to get to the point I can put my own wedding dress back on - almost 22 years later. Come July I am hoping it is too big, just like yours is.

You'll be a beautiful bride no matter your size, but the beauty that comes from within when you're happy with yourself is priceless! Good luck and keep it up!
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    How exciting! I'm so happy for you!

I'm currently trying to size down a bit for my wedding in June. It's so wonderful that you have gotten smaller!

=)
  • elenabrodet
    elenabrodet Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    YOU are looking great , and I love the dress too.
  • reachme
    reachme Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Amazing, can see a huge difference. Very inspiring.
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    Awesome! You look wonderful! You'll be a beautiful bride!
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the kind words, everyone! :)
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    WOWOWOWOW! You look amazing! Honestly I thought they were two different dresses! AMAZING progress! :)
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you are going to be a beautiful bride !
  • peaceissues
    peaceissues Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • bearsfan67
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!