Back Again - looking for online buddies

Options
I just turned 48 on Saturday and getting back on track! I was at my lowest weight of 144 pounds at the end of February. My weight went up to 152 lbs. From the outside looking in, I realized that I have kept up a few healthy ways by eating a good breakfast everyday and going for jog/walks about once a week. I am getting back in the habit of eating less fast food, journaling and exercising more.

I enjoy being a grandmother to a 8 month bundle of joy (soon to be walking :|) and competing in 5k's.

Looking for buddies to help with encouragement in our journeys.

Replies

• bdkglk
    bdkglk Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You and I are at the same weight and have 12 pounds to go!! I just started here a few days ago and love this site. It has already helped me. I was 10lbs over my Weight Watchers lifetime goad and did not want to pay them. I do not seem to be able to lose weight with any program they have introduced in the last years. It worked at first. But I have been on my own going up and down. This is the most I have gained since 2002. I love being a grandmother too. I do want to shape up and keep a good weight no matter my age. I will add you gladly.
  • cheekychops1412
    Options
    Hi there dchillin65 and many happy returns for your birthday on Saturday!

I'm also looking for diet buddies to help keep me focused and on track to reach my goal weight to lose 18lbs.

I got to goal weight of 10st 4lbs at Weight Watchers last summer but a long period of inactivity following surgery has seen the weight creep back on. I want to lose what I put on plus a few pounds more for the summer...if we ever get one!

Unfortunately though due to problems with my hips, I'm unable to engage in any exercise so this is making weight loss a little slower. My husband and I started the 5:2 diet yesterday, so here goes.
  • Marianne477
    Options
    Hi I am new to this board and would like to help and get help with keeping active. So you can add me if you want.
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Nice to see some 'older' members too on the board over 39!!!. I'm 41. Been a vegi for 25 years and I've now realised I was eating too much albeit it was healthy.

Add me if you want.