Looking for more support!!

Options
Hey everyone! Not to sound like a loser, but I don't have a lot of MFP friends! The ones I do have, it is very motivational and comforting to receive messages and see how they are doing, and to even get meal ideas by looking at their diary's. If anyone would like more support, feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• MNtwentysomething
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add. I do keep my food diary private (I just prefer it that way) but I'm on here a ton and love the support!
  • Bekkah376
    Bekkah376 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hello there! I have a long way to go, and so will be on here a lot :smile: I also love to see what other people put together for meals ~ helps me to change up my menu so that I don't get bored.
  • smsamantham
    smsamantham Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Heya guys!

I'm new to this - been properly doing it for a few days and enjoying it so far. I'm looking for people with similar goals and who will support me and who I can support in trying to get to those goals! I quit smoking over a week ago and i dont want to put on any weight (and am wanting to loose alot) and am trying to have a real lifestyle change. . .

Would be more than happy for people to add me. : D

Good luck on your goals!!

Sam.xx
  • cnice321
    cnice321 Posts: 14
    Options
    You don't sound like a loser at all! I don't have very many MFP friends either, and the ones I had didn't comment very often or offer that extra motiviation that I was hoping to get from the community. It really helps to have the support, especially when you get in a lull or find yourself getting discouraged. Sending you a request, and hope we can help each other through the journey!
  • Marianne477
    Options
    You can add me too.
  • elefferts
    elefferts Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just joined and would like a community to keep me accountable. :-) I'm a college student looking to get fit on a budget, and every little bit of support helps.
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    add me if you want! I'm 24 and have a lot more to lose! I need new helpful friends!
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me (everyone), the more the merrier. :happy: