30 Day Shred - opinions?

Options
I am always the last person to catch on and have just realised what everyone means when they talk about the 30 day shred.

I've just watched Level 1 on YouTube and naively think I could do it, has anyone else completed it before? What did you think to the effort and rewards?

Does anyone want to do it and has never started it yet? I intend to have a go and could do with a work out buddy if anyone is game?

Replies

• Melodypharmon
    Options
    If you wait a few weeks I can do it with you. I am doing a half marathon Saturday, so I will need a bit to recover.
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I recently completed it and it helped me lose inches! I love the work out and now I am doing Ripped in 30 by JM. Good luck and hope you like the workout.

Level 2 is a little harder but I LOVE Level 3.

:happy:
  • Terrymichelle
    Terrymichelle Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    If you can do it... do it!!! For me, it gave me GREAT results. Take before pictures, along with pictures everytime you go to the next level(if you want). It's super tough at first, but then you get more and more used to it and it becomes easy. I am starting it again after May 11th!!!! I love it, but Jillian can get REALLY annoying really quick! Good Luck!
  • mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I love it! I've completed it once already. I'm restarting on the 1st (this wed.)
  • cmonesmith
    Options
    I've tried to start it a few times, but laziness got in the way. :C

That being said, I've enjoyed it when I've made a little headway on it. The workouts aren't too long and the exercises are dynamic and fun. Plus, you don't have to do them for too long- only a couple minutes at a time! The thing I've noticed is that it doesn't make you TOO fatigued- I'm tired at the end, but I'm not dead.
  • Batesey35
    Batesey35 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow - kudos to you for the half marathon and good luck! I might start it in a day or two and then you can join in, I have a feeling that your fitness level will have you catching up with me in no time! I'll probably hang around level one for longer than necessary!