Jillian Michaels killer buns and thighs?

Options
I just completed day one and it was sooooo hard!!! I was wondering if anyone has any motivational pictures of their results from this dvd specifically?
I couldn't find any online and I just completed 30 day shred week before last and I got incredible results and looked at so many amazing before and afters for motivation and inspiration, does anyone have any for killer buns and thighs?

Who ever managed to complete this series, huge props! It's hard!

Replies

• cwmp
    cwmp Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I did it for 2 weeks loved it. My hubby tried it couldnt get through 1 day ( he is a very fit firefighter) it is a good work out. but to be honist I love the brazil butt lift so much more. More workouts plus cards I take to the gym. Lost 10lbs in the first week and lost 3 inches in my waist, my butt looks so good now.
  • Marisela233
    Marisela233 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey just wondering how the video is going for u? I'm contemplating starting it today but can't decide between that one or no more trouble zones... Are you seeing good progress??
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Bump... I am a skinny fat pear shape, and I want to do this on my off days from the c25k. Anyone finished this workout?
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    bump for later
    right now i'm doing jmbr i love it but its hard
  • chantels1
    chantels1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Good for you on the body revolution. Have not tried that. I am doing the Killer Buns and Thighs because I am bored with the 30DS. I used it last time I lost weight. So a new video is a nice change! I will have to check out BR!
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I'm also interested...would like to add this to my rotation. My hips and thighs are my trouble areas, so this sounded perfect.
  • Witchdoctor58
    Witchdoctor58 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Is this a program? I thought it was just one single workout. I have it at home, but have not yet tried this one.