Newby!

Options
Pombear
Pombear Posts: 17 Member
Hi everyone, I am a to be bride, having an organised engagement party in September. Currently weight 223 lb which is the heaviest I have ever been and having just finished my photograph degree :-) I would like to lose at least 1 stone before this engagement party. My long term goal is to achieve 154lb, be fit and eat healthy.

Replies

• peggy1952
    peggy1952 Posts: 46
    Options
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, now you have the incentive to acheive your weight loss goal. Keep at it, even if you have a bad day, continue. Remember your man loves you just the way you are so you are making the changes for you.
    How many pounds is a stone?
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    A stone is 22 lbs, right?
    Best of success on your weight loss plans, engagement party, marriage, and life! :drinker: (water)
  • luv4chelle
    luv4chelle Posts: 15
    Options
    Congrats!!! I have always struggled with my weight. I feel as though I am extremely over weight although the charts say I am about 25 pounds over weight. I have found that adding a lot of water to your diet is wonderful. I have been losing. I am more watchful of the things I eat (although there are days I crave and go out and then pig out). I have found that increasing your protein is great as well. I really only eat chicken (meat wise) and so I eat egg and cottage cheese for my protein.

I believe we can all be healthy (even though not all things work the same for all people) if we take the time to listen to our bodies.

I hope the best for you and your future hubby :) I know you will look and feel great on your wedding day.

~Chelle~
  • pickledlilly
    pickledlilly Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    A stone is 22 lbs, right?
    Best of success on your weight loss plans, engagement party, marriage, and life! :drinker: (water)

A stone is 14lbs.........