Where are the people in their Twenties!

Options

Replies

• AmandaDeShawn
    AmandaDeShawn Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 21 years young and committing myself to MFP until I lose the last 40lbs!
  • littlespoon4
    Options
    HEY!

I'm 24 years old, and have gotten to a point where I'm happy with the weight I'm at and am now focused on trimming down the body fat. I'd love to get just a tad under 20%.

My weight peaked at 145lbs (i'm 5'7") and now I'm at 125lbs. Lost the bulk of the 20lbs over the course of 4 months last year.

Any recipes, diet tricks, etc. to get toned up --- I'M ALL EARS :)

Shoot me a message or friend me and we can swap tricks of the trade!
  • shortie1am
    Options
    I'm 23.
    7 lbs down, 30 to go!
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am Anastasia but I got by Staz. Lost 60lbs a year ago and gained all of it back plus another 15, so I am back and refocused as a lifestyle change not diet, I have real problem drinking, I love my beer but I think I need to quit for the rest of my life or until I am done losing weight, I do not know moderation with beer, even one sip set me off for another 12 bottles. Been alcohol free for a full week now and down 11lbs and need to lose another 100, yikes, long way to go :P

I eat very clean, right now not exercising because I am doing Beachbody's Ultimate Reset, I can do only do Tai Cheng/Light yoga/walking until the cleanse is done in 16 more days. But normally I like Turbo Jam/Chalean Extreme, I will be doing that once i am done with reset with mix of hip hops abs/brazillian butt lift, once I am back in the shape I was I will be going back to Turbo Fire and start doing mix of Insanity/P90x hybrid.

Feel free to add me, always looking for new buddies and motivation :)
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Just so you guys know as well I have a fitness page on Facebook, it's for motivating but I hold challenges that include prizes as well :) Would love to see you guys there!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Canadian-Beach-Body-Babes/499348756795971
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Haiii!!! I'm 21 and have got like 25ish lbs to go. More so focusing on lowering bf% and composition now =)
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm 24!! congrats on your loss!! that's AMAZZZINGGGGGGG!

if anyone in their 20s want to add me, please do!! :flowerforyou:
  • thaze90
    thaze90 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 22. I've lost around 160 lbs, and have about 25 lbs to my ultimate goal.
  • rkenlol
    rkenlol Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 22. I've lost around 160 lbs, and have about 25 lbs to my ultimate goal.

Wow, you sir are a beast! Respect :noway:
  • visibledust
    Options
    hi i'm 21, new to MFP & here to stay fit & keep up exercise goals & maintain a healthy diet
    i log consistently and daily, please add me if you want to :)
  • echippendale
    Options
    hello im in my 20s just lol 30 in oct, feel free to add me, il be there to encourage you x
  • nekoface
    nekoface Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm 27! x
  • AnDiallo
    AnDiallo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm 20! I need to lose 30 lbs.
    I know i can do it, I just have to ge the maintenance portion of the journey right this time!! :)
  • soopaang
    soopaang Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have three more weeks as a 20 something. What would you like to talk about before I become irrelevant.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    hiya... 25 and pretty reliable for logging and random things to be supportive
  • DistilledVixen
    DistilledVixen Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 yrs old, I have about 35-45 lbs to lose, I've already lost about 25 lbs.
    Anyone on this thread, please feel free to add me. I'm on almost daily, love giving support and love receiveing it.
    We can do this together!!! We got this!!
  • fabiomuralha
    fabiomuralha Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey!!

26 yr , from Brazil...

17 lbs down and 20 lbs to go! I'm daily here, so who wants any support , please, just feel free to add me =)
  • agtapia09
    agtapia09 Posts: 94
    Options
    Hi,

22 y/o
    Height: 5'1 1/2"
    SW: 129
    CW: 112
    GW: Just inches baby :wink:

The more friends, the merrier!! :drinker:
  • ALS9861
    ALS9861 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and from Philly! Feel free to add me, I'd love some more support!
  • teamiconic
    teamiconic Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bump