Help! Working lunch. What should I get??

Options
We have a lunch meeting out of the office today and I need advice. Here's the menu:

http://sfcapitolgrill.com/dinner-menu.php

Any help would be appreciated!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I would probably go with this:

Chicken Breast Platter

Lemon and herb grilled chicken breast over steamed rice. Served with sautéed vegetables and roasted pepper couli. 11.50
  • luv4chelle
    luv4chelle Posts: 15
    Options
    I am not sure what you need help on. I am assuming that it is on what to pick to eat? If I am right I give you my advice. When I enter into a situation like this I always skip past anything with bread. I don't eat a lot of meat so I choose mainly chicken and make sure it is breast meat (protein). If it were me, I would probably pick the salad that I could add chicken to.

Hope this helps!!

~Chelle~
  • luv4chelle
    luv4chelle Posts: 15
    Options
    Yes, chicken platter sounds like a good one as well.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    You can select the chicken sandwich, ask for no bread... just eat it with the lettuce, onion, sliced tomato. Or put it over a bigger bed of greens. You can have the cheese on it if it fits into your calorie budget.

The Seared Ahi appetizer or the Mexican Ceviche look like nice choices. (if you like seafood)
  • BeeZoe
    BeeZoe Posts: 37
    Options
    Here's my suggestions:
    starter - The B salad, ask for dressing on the side, it's a vinagrette but will still have some sugar in it
    main - Chicken breast platter, Roasted Chicken but no pickled tomatoes or Blackened chicken sandwich
    Dessert, the berries of course! with no ice cream