looking for more friends

Options
Hi, My names Casey, I joined MFP in March and have lost 27 pounds so far, I am on MFP everyday and log in everything right after I eat/exercise. I am looking to lose about 80+ pounds. I haven't decided what my goal weight should be yet but since ill be on here for a while id like to have more friends. Seeing my newsfeeds when I log in is definitely motivating me. I need all the motivation I can get. Add me if you like.

Replies

• Batesey35
    Batesey35 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The more friends on your journey the better - I am UK based and generally log in at different times to everyone else but will encourage and congratulate you on your journey! FR sent x
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with needed more Friends! OP I am sending you an invite. Anyone else feel free to send me one!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more active buddies who are regular loggers and especially if you workout! Seeing buddies log workouts is super motivating!!!
    I'm an awesome cheerleader too :wink: .

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sanjones2
    Options
    Youre doing great! Be good to have you as a friend. Love to ya! you're doing this thing!
  • cerenia
    cerenia Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Heya, will add peeps as friends now, love to have more friends!
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want! I'm 24 and have 100 more to lose.
  • kapot
    kapot Posts: 53
    Options
    Always looking for new friends, feel free to add me!
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Sent you a fr. req!
  • melyfig
    melyfig Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    add me :) also anyone else can and should! i just started keto!
  • urbliss777
    Options
    You can add me. I am 25/f/ Canada. My Ideal goal is to be back at 100lbs. But it all depends. I just want to eat super healthy in general and get back into shape. I used to box (no fighting though) and I was pretty healthy back then. So I want to get back to that level. Also I eventually want to try out bodybuilding. I am petite in general but that is just me. I think you should focus on being healthy and active, weight is not always an accurate indicator of how healthy someone is! :smile:
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier! Feel free to add me also (everyone)!
  • Madmadz77
    Madmadz77 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You are welcomed to add me. :-)
  • kgillis87
    kgillis87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm the same - when I see everyone's progress filling up my news feed, it's inspiring! Everyone feel free to add :) the more the merrier
  • bolins95
    bolins95 Posts: 9
    Options
    I am new to myfitness pal and would love more friends too.... I started the south beach last wed april 24th, I have been diligent with not cheating and eating well, I have lost 6 1/2 lbs so far... so for 5 days that's pretty awesome! I haven't even gotten back into my running routine! Anyway I only have like 3 friends on here...so feel free to add me!
  • cassylee
    cassylee Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ditto for me. Im Australian, would love to have more friends from around the world. It is interesting seeing different names for different items. For example, Corn Flour is Maize in some countries. And how we communicate slightly differently and have different ways of doing the same thing. Plus when I see someone put a good work calorie burn, it spurs me on to beat it.
  • sarahelizabeth2276
    sarahelizabeth2276 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me! I am an 18 year old student and I'm looking to get fit, healthy, and happy. I'd love to be of support to anyone in need! I have lost 107 pounds and I have 50-65lbs more to go; we can do this!

I hope you are all well,
    Sarah-Elizabeth

26742785.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter