would like some friends with around a 150 lb goal

Options
I would like some friends with similar goals. I started at 170 currently at 165 with my goal at 150. Just started lifting today and getting started on a lifting program. I'm 6'5" with a long lanky frame that I'm not happy with right now

Replies

• brobles38
    brobles38 Posts: 45
    Options
    Bump
  • brobles38
    Options
    Anyone lol
  • tamarwe
    tamarwe Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I don't have a 150lb goal but I will add you!! :)
  • brobles38
    Options
    Thanks
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    My goal is 160 but I have 93 more to lose to get there. Feel free to add me though. I'm on here every day.
  • cr9576
    cr9576 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Mee i was 185 went down to almost 160...then started slaking and now im at 166 :( I wanna get to 150-155 But I also want to gain muscle so i dont know how that will work out
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm at about 155lbs now and working back towards 150. I put on about 6lbs. the last two months doing Asylum 1 & 2. No gain in waist size though so it is doing what I wanted. Now I'm going to go back to Insanity and running workouts to try to cut the rest of my mid section. Would love to hit about 10-11% BF. Afterwards I will be looking at an Asylum Hybrid to keep working mass up top and trimming waist.
  • oscarlx
    oscarlx Posts: 6
    Options
    why are you cutting at 6'5 to 150?
  • brobles38
    Options
    why are you cutting at 6'5 to 150?
    [/quote
    I put on about 20 lbs the last couple of years and it went all to my stomach. I just want to get rid of that
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I don't know. Perhaps you would do better seeking friends who have been successful in working towards and reaching their goals regardless of the numbers.