Back again. Need excersize help :)

Options
So I had another account, but I forgot the password so this ones new.

Basically last year I lost a fair bit of weight on this sight, yay me. But now I've gained half of it back because I've been getting lazy. With my first year of university and going clubbing and working part time I just slacked off.

But recently I applied to go to Costa Rica for a few months next January, to help with conserving the turtle population. And now that I've been accepted I realised "****. I need to get fit"

So what's your routine like?
I need a set out excersize plan that gets results.
I'm one of those people that can't aimlessly walk around the gym
And I don't know anything about reps or weights or what have you
I need a set out routine ahaha.

My aim is to get reduce my body fat percentage significantly :) (its 29% now. Ugh)
Not so much worried about the number on the scale
So please help by telling me your routines
Or just reminding me to get my *kitten* in gear and stop eating crap

Replies

• Slowqueen
    Slowqueen Posts: 12
    Options
    Thanks for the help guys :D
  • mschleg
    mschleg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've been doing different Jillian Michaels dvds every morning. You don't even need to go to the gym which is convenient since I have 2 little kids and it only takes 30 minutes. I started out with ripped in 30 then after 5 weeks moved on to 30day shred and now I'm on 6 week 6 pack. after just a week I noticed my clothes fitting a little loser. They're a hard workout but worth it. Good luck.
  • Slowqueen
    Slowqueen Posts: 12
    Options
    Does ripped in 30 require any equipment?
  • ersweeny2
    ersweeny2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey, don't give up~ they make a 15 minute walk on dvd. They sell at walmart for about 6.00
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I've had great results with the Insanity program and you don't need to buy anything extra to do the entire 9 weeks.
    Our FB group is there to help with motivation and accountability if you are interested. Most of us are doing or have done Insanity.
  • mschleg
    mschleg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    the only thing you need is hand weights but you don't even really need those.