Am I losing weight too quickly?

Options
I feel completely dumb asking this, but I am on my second weigh in where I lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks and it just seems like a bit much. Is this normal?

Replies

• maggs155
    maggs155 Posts: 258
    Options
    When i first started loosing weight i lost 5 pounds a week my first two months. I think ur just lucky:)
  • amyplaysflute
    amyplaysflute Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    As long as you are eating enough calories, getting the proper nutrients, and feeling good, I don't think there's a problem. Don't be surprised if your weight loss starts to slow down, though.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    As long as you are eating enough calories, getting the proper nutrients, and feeling good, I don't think there's a problem. Don't be surprised if your weight loss starts to slow down, though.

100% agree :)
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    You will lose very fast at first, then sadly it slows down. Just make sure you are doing what you are supposed to and eventually you will get to goal
  • TX_Aggie_Dad
    Options

I'd also add "exercise" to this list. A downfall to losing weight really quickly is that you are likely losing muscle mass as well. What that does is make it that much easier to pack back on the fat the minute you get away from eating perfectly.