Too Motivated?

I am usually at least 400 calories under my calorie goal (I do eat back my exercise calories) I burn up to 500 calories a day at least 6 days a week. At first I was really content and proud of myself (which I still am, don't get me wrong). But, I'm starting to get the feeling that I'm not doing enough. I workout to the best of my busy schedule. If I'm not mom-ing, wife-ing, or at my full time job then I'm usually doing my workout routine. I love it and crave more. I know that's not necessarily a bad thing, but I feel like I'm not doing enough. Should I be striving to do more, or am I on the right track? :ohwell:

Replies

• iyork
    iyork Posts: 5
    You are doing great. I mean, look at you. You have lost ten pounds. You are a mother, a wife and you work a job. You are doing great. Family time is very important and just don't lose track of that.:smile:
  • WonTaunTaun
    WonTaunTaun Posts: 87 Member
    You are doing great. I mean, look at you. You have lost ten pounds. You are a mother, a wife and you work a job. You are doing great. Family time is very important and just don't lose track of that.:smile:

Thank you. :smile: That is actually really great advice. I certainly do not want to miss out on them.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Depends on what your base calories are as to how bad it is for you. I never understand why people don't want to eat as much as possible while losing weight. Om nom nom.
  • WonTaunTaun
    Depends on what your base calories are as to how bad it is for you. I never understand why people don't want to eat as much as possible while losing weight. Om nom nom.

Lol! Oh trust me, I do! I'll eat until satisfied and think "Gah! 400 more calories? :sick: There's no way". HaHa. I also don't beat myself up if I have an "off day". I just feel like I could be doing more. Guess I'll chalk it up to adrenaline rush from my workouts. :P
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Yeah you know, when you're ready to do this, you just do it... then it's so easy all you want is for time to pass so you can get it done. Just remember to enjoy your life while you're doing it.

Sounds like you're well on your way to success :drinker:

Just be patient.
  • WonTaunTaun
    I know, I know, patience young padawan. Lol.

You are right. I honestly am excited about the progress I have made.

Thanks all. :glasses: