What is your best feature?

Options

Replies

• meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    My happiness that projects onto others ;)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Legs.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    Legs
  • Sparkle_Princess
    Options
    my crown :wink:
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    My determination ... and my strong, slim legs, so out of place on my current body!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    My big and fat....heart.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    My calves. Growing muscle to support my old age and they have definition! Yay! Happy peep, here!
  • TC1728
    TC1728 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    do i have to pick just one?

can I pick one?

try your best.

I'm going to go with legs
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Right now legs.
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I really like my collarbones, small wrists, and my brain.
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Boobs I Think :/
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Dimples...
  • Missyb322
    Missyb322 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Prob...my butt, I guess.
  • joyjay4fun
    joyjay4fun Posts: 160
    Options
    Eyes, smile is what people say.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I get told my smile, but I think my eyes!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm all-around awesome, according to my husband, and I'm inclined to believe him. He's right about most things. :wink:

I love my legs because they get me where I want to go, and they get me there in style. I also like my eyes because I can really communicate with them.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    I'm all-around awesome, according to my husband, and I'm inclined to believe him. He's right about most things. :wink:

I love my legs because they get me where I want to go, and they get me there in style. I also like my eyes because I can really communicate with them.

What a lovely husband you have! X
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options

Yes. He's gorgeous AND he's a sweetheart. His best features are his deep, sexy man laugh, his nicely muscled back, pecs, butt, legs, and freckled arms, his blond hair and red beard (what's up with that?) and his blush-worthy wink. That wink still gets me every time! :heart:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options

Yes. He's gorgeous AND he's a sweetheart. His best features are his deep, sexy man laugh, his nicely muscled back, pecs, butt, legs, and freckled arms, his blond hair and red beard (what's up with that?) and his blush-worthy wink. That wink still gets me every time! :heart:

Aw nice to hear someone building their hubby up on the forums, rather than bashing them! X
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Eyes.