Need Turbo Fire Buds & Anyone anticipating T25

Options
Hi there, I just started Turbo Fire (for the second time) and I love Chalene. Such an intense workout. Looking for others on this forum doing the same. I just did the 30 minute burn and am recouping. :). I need to loose lots of weight so I think this is a good way to start. I did Turbo Jam in the past and lost about 30 but I slipped back into old ways. In June Shawn T is coming out with T25 and it looks awesome. It is intense, never more than 25 minutes and it he has put in modifications for people like me that need to protect their knees.

Replies

• DhiaUK
    DhiaUK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just starting Turbo Fire (for the first time). Been reviewing the DVDs to learn the moves and planning to officially start this Saturday. The music and Chalene's style already have me raring to go! I lost over 100lbs a few years ago but some of those pesky pounds crept back on, partly due to medically not being able to exercise, but certainly not helped by a less than perfect diet.

I've seen some info on T25 and can't wait to try that too, especially as it has modifications for dodgy knees. I've suffered with my knees since my early 20s due to a combination of stresses from tennis and badminton.
  • sweetmel219
    sweetmel219 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting turbo fire round 1 on Monday!! Anyone feel free to add me!!!! I'm sooo excited!!!
  • cvanier
    cvanier Posts: 3
    Options
    Just started today!!! Absolutely loving it!! Feel free to add me :)
  • Nurseingu
    Nurseingu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! I just started Turbo Fire this week. Had the program for 6 months but thought it was too advanced for me. After looking at a few you tube videos and listening to the introduction with Chalene saying not to feel intimidated at first if you can't get the moves the first time. The important thing is to keep moving. And that's what I've been doing. Oh boy.....what a workout!!!! But I love it. I did the fire 30 twice to try to familiarize myself with the moves. And it's really coming along. Feel myself getting better than I was with my first workout. Feel free to add me...would love to have the support!!!
  • shootergirlnc
    shootergirlnc Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo Fire for a few weeks now. Honestly, I go to the gym more than I do the DVDs, but I still love it when I do them. I feel when school lets out for the summer, I teach kindergarten, I'll have more time to incorporate both the gym and Turbo Fire on a daily basis. Right now, I have time for one or the other.