swimsuit competition

Options
2»

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Not these competitors. Most of these ladies leaned to the 22 to 25%. Its healthy and they look good, but they are not athletic.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Not these competitors. Most of these ladies leaned to the 22 to 25%. Its healthy and they look good, but they are not athletic.
    which means exercise is not the best way to be in shape
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Why on earth american won't wear speedos?
    by the way I am iranian.

It's not the norm here in Canada either. I find them a bit feminine and a huge turn off.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    by the way I am iranian.

It's not the norm here in Canada either. I find them a bit feminine and a huge turn off.

So I should return my Canadian flag speedo before I visit?
  • needernt
    Options
    by the way I am iranian.

you let me down
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Are you talking men or women?

Because women can weight train a TON, and yet they won't look like they've lifted at all. They lack the hormonal profile to put on much muscle at all.

Men on the other hand open a pickle jar and watch their bicep grow..
    well at least women weight trainer must look somehow stiff.
    they don't have biceps or muscular shoulders. they just have big legs and buts. I believe it is mainly about natural fat compositon in a perfect body shape rather than muscle mass.

The fat distribution and the muscle mass are both aspects of having a nice looking booty and legs.
    That is realy my pont.
    wherever you look on the internet, they talk about weight loss. but the point is that beauty of curvy women is due to fat rather than muscles.
    I am still thinking these babes have only genes.

It's due to fat, muscle mass, and bone structure. The booty won't be round and perky, without the muscles under the fat layer.
    so you think they do weights.
    is there a difference between bikini and swimsuit contest?

Some of them might do weights (some don't), but they are young, so they can coast on the higher level of muscle mass that comes with youth. And there is a genetic component to muscle as well as fat. Even among those ladies, there is a wide variation. But, yeah, most of those ladies have a bf % that is probably in the 20 to 25 % range.

And for your other question: a bikini contest is bikinis only. A swimsuit competition is bikinis, and possibly other styles of swim suits. That's the only difference I could fathom.
    but in terms of body fat I think bikini competitor has less body fat . or maybe they are the same but in different type of competition

Oh, I see. You are confusing the terminology. You are trying to make a distinction between:

1) A fitness or figure competition.
    2) A spring break bikini or swimsuit competition.

The first one is based on fitness level.

The second one is just an opportunity for young, hot girls to show their bodies off to drunk men (no achievement necessary for that). Not that there's anything wrong with that. This is just a factual description.

Do you understand the distinction now?
  • needernt
    Options
    so you mean those swimsuit competitors don't have do weight training to shape like that.
    that what i mean
  • needernt
    Options
    so you mean those swimsuit competitors don't have do weight training to shape like that.
    that what i mean

I have no f*cking clue what they do, why don't you ask them? They are 20 something. When I was twenty something I was at the peak of my physical condition. I was a professional dancer and I walked and sometimes did glute kickbacks at the weight room. I had a 22 inch waist and 33 inch hips, with a round booty. I still have the same shape, but I've worked hard to maintain it. Why the *kitten* do you care? Are you planning on getting a sex change and then going back in time with your time machine to when you were younger, so you can enter a contest at the beach when a guy yells out "swimsuit contest". You want to go running to enter it. Or, do you think that if you somehow understand this that one of those ladies will *kitten* you?
    I hope you still maintain that gute kickback and f*king big *kitten*. cause
    i love these things.
    anyhow having *kitten* with these things is like a dream.
    but i don't understand why one of these ladies will **** me!
    there is no one here who know what they do
  • SJ46
    SJ46 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    that what i mean

I have no f*cking clue what they do, why don't you ask them? They are 20 something. When I was twenty something I was at the peak of my physical condition. I was a professional dancer and I walked and sometimes did glute kickbacks at the weight room. I had a 22 inch waist and 33 inch hips, with a round booty. I still have the same shape, but I've worked hard to maintain it. Why the *kitten* do you care? Are you planning on getting a sex change and then going back in time with your time machine to when you were younger, so you can enter a contest at the beach when a guy yells out "swimsuit contest". You want to go running to enter it. Or, do you think that if you somehow understand this that one of those ladies will *kitten* you?
    I hope you still maintain that gute kickback and f*king big *kitten*. cause
    i love these things.
    anyhow having *kitten* with these things is like a dream.
    but i don't understand why one of these ladies will **** me!
    there is no one here who know what they do

tumblr_maloxhb0de1qdrpg6.gif
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    which means exercise is not the best way to be in shape
    Apparently if a girls goal is only to please you aesthetically then NO, being in shape would mean just being young and hot and slightly physical. However your opinion is not every woman's opinion nor is it every mans, its just an opinion.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

tumblr_m6w951tisO1r656i1o1_500.png
  • cassandraallegre
    Options

From what I saw these are regular looking in shape girls. They probably go to the gym a bit, do workout classes, I would doubt anything intense like for bodybuilding and even "real" fitness competitions. Also, being blessed with a big butt and boobs helps.

NO WAY! I am prepping for a competition and lifting weights is A MUST!!!! I'm in the gym almost every day!! And "real" fitness competitions?! You're lucky I'm new to the circuit... some of my friends who've been doing it for a while would be even more offended than I. You should research before you make comments like that. ... And no, looking at pictures does NOT count as research.
  • cassandraallegre
    Options
    They probably do lift, but not often. I agree they are 20 to 25%.

20-25%?!?! I would like to know what you people are basing your knowledge on... I'm at 18% and will be cutting SIGNIFICANTLY before my contest. Are you talking about random on the beach contests or actual NPC/IFBB contests? HUUUUUGE difference. Do some research before you make ridiculous claims. Do you even know what 20-25% body fat LOOKS LIKE?!
  • SerenaFisher
    Options

20-25%?!?! I would like to know what you people are basing your knowledge on... I'm at 18% and will be cutting SIGNIFICANTLY before my contest. Are you talking about random on the beach contests or actual NPC/IFBB contests? HUUUUUGE difference. Do some research before you make ridiculous claims. Do you even know what 20-25% body fat LOOKS LIKE?!
    The YouTube video, which is what this was about.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

The YouTube video, which is what this was about.

Yes (as stated by the poster above me), this thread is very specifically not about fitness competitions (if you read the thread). It is about a video of girls at a beach bikini contest. He posted the video, that was what this thread was about. He is saying that he likes the young girls in the beach bikini contest (like a spring break kind of thing) and that he thinks women don't need to lift weights. He thinks that a woman having a nice figure is all based on fat, and not muscle. And yes, I do know what bodyfat % looks like. Did you watch the video that this thread is about? Or read the comments?

It's based on bone structure, fat, muscle under the fat, skin, youth, genetics.

And bodyfat percent plays a factor in the appearance of the muscle. With less bodyfat, the muscles are more defined. But, a women can lift weights and have good muscles, but also choose to maintain a certain bodyfat level. We are responding because this post is ignorantly trying to discourage women from strength training. You are the one that does not understand what this conversation is actually about.