This made my day!!!

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
Where I work I have my fave resident, the one who is like the typical sweet gramma. She can brighten my day when I look like I am at the end of my rope. Today, I was having a decent uneventful day and I walked out to the dining room to say good night to my servers and she stops me and tells me how great I am in that kitchen and says I keep it together, and I should be working in a hotel in a big city like NYC or vegas. I was sooo happy to hear that. She made my day and made me feel happy and that compliment rigfht there may have completely killed make that MURDERED my blues spell. I love that woman!!!!!! Cute little old ladies are the greatest!!!!!!1

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Where I work I have my fave resident, the one who is like the typical sweet gramma. She can brighten my day when I look like I am at the end of my rope. Today, I was having a decent uneventful day and I walked out to the dining room to say good night to my servers and she stops me and tells me how great I am in that kitchen and says I keep it together, and I should be working in a hotel in a big city like NYC or vegas. I was sooo happy to hear that. She made my day and made me feel happy and that compliment rigfht there may have completely killed make that MURDERED my blues spell. I love that woman!!!!!! Cute little old ladies are the greatest!!!!!!1
  • bluerobi
    bluerobi Posts: 22
    Options
    Be sure to pass it on.
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    awesome! we never know how those little things can really make someone's day, huh?:wink: way to go!
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Be sure to pass it on.

Paying it forward it the best feeling ever! It's actually beeter than the orginal good deed/comment!
  • sitarami
    sitarami Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    older folks---they're the spice rack of our lives! :happy: