What a "tiny" 25lb weight loss looks like!!

Options
Ok, So I have to admit that my weight started to plummet off me pretty quickly. To get this out of the way- I follow a higher protein moderation diet- meaning I cut nothing out except fast food and soda-still eat all the delicious foods like cake, pizza, and ice cream but in strict moderation- and exercised cardio and lifting to get to where I am today. I ride my bike as transportation, lift heavy 3x a week and do zumba dancing and cycle on top of that. I LOVE to be active!

So anyway the big 24 is this Saturday and I was literally crying myself into oblivion. I wanted to see 199 by then. I am not understanding how in one year I only lost about 25-30 lbs. I put my big girl panties on and went clothes shopping which always makes me feel better, hell, it's not food. So there they were, shorty shorts. I haven't worn shorts in years. I bought them on a whim, Smiling, I bought them from the juniors section.

I decided to wear the same exact shirt that I wore on my birthday last year in some updated photos and was BLOWN AWAY by how my body has changed. Do not give up because that *kitten* scale isn't moving. Your body is still changing. Keep fighting.

fc73p4.jpg

To date (depending on how my scale likes to act) I have lost 105-110 lbs. I have never felt better. Here are some before and afters, you know you want em!

2zsmipl.jpg

b3ph8g.jpg

33tgl5y.jpg

Replies

• gregpasq
    gregpasq Posts: 14
    Options
    Nice job!
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, girl! I'm inspired. I've a few things that I'd like to dig out of storage. :laugh:
  • firstloveyourself
    firstloveyourself Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And I LOVE your fire-engine hair--looks like it matches your personality :D
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Your work really shows. I am a little confused tho, it looks like your clicker reads 125 pounds lost, but your post says 25???
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    skinnybitchbarbie27 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Total pounds I have lost are about 105-110 and I am bad about updating my ticker- my weight fluxes all the damn time lol. The first photo is just a year-25ish pounds.

The rest are the total weight loss.
  • slim133lbs
    Options
    wuaooo!! good job!!!:wink:
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great in your shorts... Keep rocking them!!! =)
  • geetarfitness
    geetarfitness Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Amazing thanks for posting!
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    25 pounds in a year is a lot when you get closer to goal. But, what really blows me away is how different your face looks. Of course the rest is impressive as well.
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Wowza, awesome work!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    well done. huge stomach difference
  • ReneeCedeno
    Options
    nice
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You look pretty close to the way I do right now starting out and I hide in my sweaters lol.. It's awesome to see someone that looks similar to me looking so confident and beautiful :)
  • emancipateurself
    emancipateurself Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting needed to remember this...Been the same weight since December...it's a struggle to hold on at times. You look great babe.
  • ccid722
    ccid722 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    congrats! Very well done!
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!
  • wendyjane75
    wendyjane75 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Keep it up - you're doing great!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great post! The scale does lie! Your body has changes significantly. You look terrific!
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    kayla, you are seriously freakin amazing! you inspire me so much! you look fantastic and shorty shorts from the junior section... flippin awesome girl! rock that body!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!