Anyone tried the GNC be hot excercise supplements?

Options
My friend and I have been dieting and exercising to get pool ready for the summer. We recently saw the ad for the new GNC Be HOT turbo pack. It is suppose to help you burn calories and enhance your excercise plan. Just wondering if any one had tried or had any thoughts on using it. The link to it is below:

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3478965&cp=3703232

Thanks for your help!!

Replies

• BodyTransformation
    Options
    Save you money and clean up your diet and you can shred pounds!!
  • charm13s
    charm13s Posts: 9
    Options
    My diet is fine. If you have knowledge to answer the question please do so. If not, please do not reply. Thank you!
  • GeauxTravel
    Options
    I tried it for a little while, I am lazy when it comes to taking stuff so I always forget. I did notice an increase in energy for my work outs that helped get me all the way thru them without slacking. But if you take them to late in the day you will not sleep at night. So yea I thougt they were ok.
  • elizabennett
    Options
    I have been taking them for about a week and a half. I have been counting calories, exercising, doing everything that everyone says to do and I have only lost 1.4 lbs since January. It sucks, so I gave in a tried something new. I haven't really lost anything much, but I do feel like I have more energy and the weight I have lost is very recent. I get jittery if I take all 5 pills at the same time, so I take 3 first thing in the morning and then I take the other red and pink ones around lunch. I read that it keeps some people up at night, but I deal with insomnia anyway, so I haven't noticed a difference. It's up to you if you want to spend that much $ and see what it does for you. Sorry I'm not much help. If you do decide to try it, let me know because I would be interested in hearing how it works for you. Good luck
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Eliza - hi!!! Funny - I did a search for this topic, wondering what reviews are - and here you are. Are you still taking them? Finding it to be worth the money?
  • mworld
    mworld Posts: 270
    Options
    so i looked at the label and it just seemed like taking this supplement was no different than drinking green tea regularly.

So my thoughts are simply that we already know caffeine is already a performance enhancer in weightlifting and greentea has that ingredient in this supplement that helps burn somewhere up to 80 extra calories a day (if i remember my reading right).

as for Niacin (and the other very few ingredients) those can be easy to get through nutrition/basic supplements you may already be taking. So imo this is just another 'green tea' supplement which already has lots of evidence that it helps a little.
  • charm13s
    charm13s Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks for the comments everyone! You guys are always so helpful!
  • xtraquispe
    xtraquispe Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Charm! Did you try it? I just bought this last week and was wondering what you thought of it!

Thanks!
  • jammak619
    Options
    I have used them (and still use them) and I absolutely love the turo packs. They give you an extra boost and help you stay focused and also curb your appetite. I have no complaints at all. I also don't "crash" at the end of the day from taking them, either. On some vitamins like those, I will.

Now, my best friend tried them and said she didn't like them because she felt like she sweat a ton while taking them and working out.