Hey guys progress pic

Options
Last year at this time I weighted close to 280 pounds now I weigh 197! THIS APP WAS A HUGE HELP

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q789/mark_christopher1/beforeafter_zpsf3922905.jpg

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You look hot. Congrats on your success.
  • mnicassio89
    Options
    Thanks! Long road but worth it.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • mnicassio89
    Options
    Thanks Joe!
  • Gangwolf
    Gangwolf Posts: 40
    Options
    That's a huge accomplishment and you should be enormously proud.
  • mjkpe
    mjkpe Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Old, not that bad. New, ripped. Doesn't even look like the same guy! :noway: Awesome and very encouraging.
  • mnicassio89
    Options
    Haha mjkpe thanks! I let a girl break my heart and I emotionally binged ate, for a 2 years... Something snapped and I haven't looked back!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    wow awesome job!
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    holy moly you look fabulous!
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on the 83lbs loss. You have truly changed. Keep up the great progress. You foster motivation in me to continue. Thanks for posting.
  • mrserinewilson
    mrserinewilson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting. Tomorrow I am having day surgery. I am supposed to take it easy for a few days and then, I want to go like gangbusters (exercise and eat better). You look amazing and it's so hard to stay motivated. So tell me, what is keeping you motivated? How do you stay on track?
  • mnicassio89
    Options
    What keeps me motivated... hmm.. I'm telling you the best thing is once you get in the habit of working out everyday for the first few weeks its tough.. but once you push through the first couple of weeks and make it a part of your lifestyle you will CRAVE the gym.. I'm so addicted I love it. and thanks everyone!
  • NadineSabbagh
    NadineSabbagh Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person! (Although I think you still looked good before as well!) Amazing job, congratulations!!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation.....Congrats
  • Blamelezz
    Options
    wow awesome :3 this is really motivating! Thanks for sharing your progress with us and congratulations *-*
  • phoximom
    phoximom Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Girls will always break your heart. You learned a valuable lesson...you're worth more then that!
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Dude, that's beyond amazing. You are definitely a great inspiration.
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is amazing work and dedication! You just inspired me to get my butt in gear!
  • mnicassio89
    Options
    Wow. I wake up and have all these sweet replies! Thanks guys! Also if anyone needs a diet buddy or whatever I'm always here to help!
  • rearglutespread
    Options
    man that's some great progress! keep it up.