44lbs and counting

Options
Kirstyfisk
Kirstyfisk Posts: 23 Member
was wondering if anyone could take a look on the photos in my profile .... there are a range of weights in there but the profile photo is my most recent .... can anyone see a difference ....? and if so where from? struggling to loose any more but really want to keep going so hoping this will give me the motivation i need ...

thanks in advance

kirsty x

Replies

• Glissenklw
    Glissenklw Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I can tell a big difference in your face. Great job!!
  • staciw
    staciw Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    huge difference between the side shots! Your face is much thinner also. Keep it up - you've come so far!
  • Kirstyfisk
    Options
    thanks peeps .... trying to keep on with it ....
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Most definitely! You're doing great and the progress is visible.
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference, particularly around your face and upper body. Don't give up, you're doing great!
  • Mbrowne55
    Mbrowne55 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You've changed a lot and look great. Your profile picture is of a slim girl! Your starting and goal weights are very similar to mine but you're a lot further along. I'm going to use you as inspiration! Thanks.
  • thisgirlhere
    thisgirlhere Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yes I can see a huge difference all over your face and tummy and thighs all look much trimmer. Well done. How tall are you? I'm about 13st 7 at the moment (I'm in Birmingham UK so nice to be able to talk stones on here) and I need to loose the same amount as you have.
  • Kirstyfisk
    Options
    hi there all....

thanks for the comments... you might have just given me the boost i need .... my starting weight was 13st 9 and now down to 10st 3-5 ish.... hoping to get to 9.7 st thank you all and wish you all the best on you mfp journey x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!