30 lbs down - 15 to go

Options
Hello all,

Don't have any pics to share, but I wanted to share my story. I started back in January 2013 at a SW of 230 lbs...well as of today my CW is 200 lbs. I know that isn't much to a lot of people out there, but 30 lbs is a huge breakthrough for me, I haven't seen 200 lbs since before I got married. Actually I haven't seen it for about 15 years now. I'm purging on to my GW of 185. Not really following any particular diet, just watching what the amount of food I take in and making myself exercise, treadmill 5x a week, weights 3x a week.

Congrats to everyone else who is meeting their expectations out there, and keep up the good work.

Replies

• natzkj
    natzkj Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Well done keep going x
  • blondy2013
    blondy2013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Well done 30lb is great how many calories do u eat x
  • Changeisachoice
    Changeisachoice Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 30 lbs down is a huge deal and you should be very proud. I started late March with a SW of 224.5. CW is 209. Hoping to reach my goal weight of 175 by the end of the year. You can do it!!
  • SimplyDenyse
    SimplyDenyse Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!
  • Jerry863
    Jerry863 Posts: 22
    Options
    Well done 30lb is great how many calories do u eat x

my daily target is 1900 (ish) I usually come in under - my diary is open to anyone who wants to view it
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    30 lbs is amazing! Don't make it appear any less than amazing! I wish you luck on the next 15!
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    30lbs is a huge deal, specially if it's 2/3rds of your goal. :) Now you're at the home stretch.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!