back on the wagon....

Options
Well I fell off the wagon for about 2 months when I went on a business trip to Maryland. I have had a difficult time getting back to eating properly but I decided I need to do this. I dropped 20 pounds before my business trip and have been fortunate enough that have not gained any (well maybe 0.5 pound) back. I am in the Augusta GA area and work out regularly at Evans Fitness Club. I would like some accountability friends that are willing to try to help me stay on track. I still have about 40 pounds to loose so any help is appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read and good luck on your journey to better health.
Sean

Replies

• perkins1179
    perkins1179 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Congrats on the recent weight loss and the self discipline it took to keep it off during your business trip. I've been on and off the wagon myself, so I know how it is. Feel free to add me if you'd like. I have been trying to consistently log in each day and could always use MFP friends :)
  • vdurnell
    vdurnell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm back on the wagon today also! I have 40 lbs. to lose. I gained 4 pounds last week from just eating anything and everything I wanted.........this has to stop! Keep up your good work and let's try to reach our goals! :laugh:
  • Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I have fell off the wagon several times due to not a lot of family support and getting discouraged easily. But I'm a week in and have been eating pretty well and working out alot! I'm hoping this time i'll see some progress. in Ga also