Anyone following Kris Carr's Crazy Sexy Diet?

Options
Hi~ I'm rejoining MFP after a long hiatus and I'm also recommitting to a vegan diet with the help of Kris Carr's book: Crazy Sexy Diet. Would love support if any others out there are doing the same! I always welcome helpful tips and advice!

Replies

• VeganFoodieMom
    VeganFoodieMom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the Crazy Sexy cleanse tomorrow. I'm excited to de-gunk my body. :)
  • KrazySexyKB
    KrazySexyKB Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!! I think you'll love it. I've had great results so far and I'm only a 1/3 of the way done.
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I was vegan for 4 years but I didn't make it without the protein from meat. It made me miserable and the diet was too high carb for my system. I made the choice for ethical purposes but it didn't do me good as far as my health was concerned. Soy was like poison for my body.

I wish you all the best.
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Hi - Is there anyone still doing or has done the crazy sexy diet?
  • KBSwinger
    KBSwinger Posts: 160 Member
    Options

I thought thats what you were on Kymmu! :D
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Lol Nelson - more or less----just wanted a crazy sexy friend!
  • KBSwinger
    KBSwinger Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Lol Nelson - more or less----just wanted a crazy sexy friend!

I'm a crazy sexy friend right? ;)
  • vondelynn
    vondelynn Posts: 30 Member
    Options

I'm getting ready to start the cleanse here in a week or so, I was thinking of doing a thread with updates and chatter along the way. Are you still doing it? I did the cleanse back in early 2011 with great results but fell off the wagon and have sputtered. I think it's a great way to kick start my summer time.
  • VeganFoodieMom
    VeganFoodieMom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Crazy Sexy! I did the adventure cleanse and fell in love! I'm now working on making CSD my lifestyle. :)