Good morning! Bring the Friends.

Options
sarakfra
sarakfra Posts: 16 Member
I'm new to the site and would love to find like-minded friends as we go through the journey. I've always been a fat-skinny person, and by that I mean that while I've maintained a low weight, I've never really been in shape... not since high school. Over the past year I've gained, oh, 20 pounds, and now I'm working not just to lose weight, but to get healthy and strong. Would love anyone to send over a friend request. Would particularly love to talk to and get input from folks who are really working on building muscle.

Thanks, y'all, and happy Tuesday.

Replies

• daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am a goof, flirt, funny, but most importantly I am in beast mode to lose this flab!
  • amy_gray11
    Options
    I am new to this site. I actually just started yesterday. I am hoping to get some motivation to take control of myself and do what I need to do to make myself feel better and be happy. I will be turning 40 this year and as they say... It only gets harder as you get older. any tips I can pick up to help me with this would be great.. Nice to meet you all... and good luck to everyone
  • auburnlady78
    auburnlady78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. :)
  • mcsteviec
    mcsteviec Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for some more friends so would be happy for anyone to add me as a friend.
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in daily :)
  • annahlotr
    annahlotr Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new, and I'm also looking to gain muscle.
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Feel free to add! I just deleted half my friends list because they hadn't logged in for a month or more. I could use some new friends :)
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I log several times a day to check in. I'm looking to lose 30+ and add more exercise and tone up. I walk, garden and do exercise videos. All friends welcome :) ~ Terri
  • Fitmom2b2012
    Options
    I am also looking for some friends - please feel free to add me too. :) I try to log in everyday but sometimes it just gets a little busy around here and I forget. :)
  • gorgeouswifey
    Options
    Hello! Please add me! I just came back from fitbit and I love this waaaayyyy more! I log in daily!
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm on a similar mission:) I want to become stronger and have more endurance....feel free to add me! Others who are looking for support and to be supported feel free to add me too. :smile:
  • brooke_young08
    Options
    Feel free (anyone) to add me! I love new friends :flowerforyou:
  • journey2fit13
    Options
    Good Morning! I am new to this site as well. Feel free to add me!