Hi there

Options
Hi,

I'm Cat, new to all this. A little back history:

I was always, until about 1.5 years ago, 100 pounds even, and at 5'3, I'm sure it looked like I was anorexic, but I ate like a horse. Never different. Suddenly I gained 11 pounds. So, went to the doc, ended up having surgery for a masssssive pair of ovarian cysts.

Start meltdown sequence.

Got on anxiety meds and birth control post PTSD through some horrendous events. Trying to stop them now, but they made me gain about 60 pounds. I'm trying to lose 30-ish, so I can be around 127-135. Ideally, I'd be 115 ish.

The trouble is that I eat the same, move the same, etc., but I'm just not losing, and in fact, I gain when I workout. It's a real struggle.

Replies

• catrinadaniels
    Options
    And if anyone knows things full of carbs but not sugars, that would be great. I lived with a diabetic forever (3 long, stressful years), and I'm trying to remove his horrendous diet from my system, it really messed me up. (Especially since carb stuffing with sugary foods is realllly bad). I have some hypoglycemic issues once in a while, so anything to help that is the goal.
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    I'm not diabetic, but I do try to eat as though I was. I'm on a low carb diet if I can be any help.