Am I doing something wrong?

Options
I've been working out, eating pretty healthy for over a month now and I'm not seeing any difference and I haven't lost a thing! I've got to be doing something wrong, but what??

Replies

• SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    we need the info before we can help. Show your diary, tell us what you've been doing, what's your weight, height, activity level, what did you set your goal to?

All these things will help us, and anything else you can think of that might be relevant.
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Did you take all measurements at the start of you journey? Weight, waist, neck, and hips? You might be losing inches before pounds.

I do fully agree with Boss that we need access to help you.
  • wuwuwewe
    wuwuwewe Posts: 11
    Options
    If you have been keeping active and eating well, that is succes rite there!!!! yea!!!
    I dont want to log u in the same category as me, but its very hard to loss weight for me, I have a slow metabolism and dont have a lot of muscle to burn fat quickly. But you are doing the rite thing for your self, you want and are going to became healthier.
    I have notice aswell that stress affects me more now, The more stress I have at work the more I fall from my diet and just dont want to exercise when I get home,(I just want to relax) so maybe that could be afecting you aswell.
  • sifu33
    sifu33 Posts: 34
    Options
    this is a great topic for us newbies, iv managed to lose weight on here, but my calories in a day is a massive amount, Iv started to balance my food and am exercising regularly and have adjusted goals, so i dont feel hungry and im on the right track, do i try to achieve the calories or stay where I am. I think experience is the key to this, and as we get better diaries of intake people can advise accordingly, i do love that people are so prepared to help tho.
  • jnsangel33
    jnsangel33 Posts: 49
    Options
    As mentioned above, you are probably losing inches before lbs. I feel discouraged sometimes, too as I have been doing really well (for the most part) myself and am not seeing a difference on the scale. What keeps me going is that I am seeing a bit more curve to my waist AND I can feel the muscles under the belly fat getting tighter and tighter day by day. I know my time is coming for the fat to start fading. It is all about patience and NOT GIVING UP!!!! You are doing AMAZING!!! Keep it up! Just keep using us all as support and you will be just fine! :)
  • lee1528
    lee1528 Posts: 3
    Options
    I think I'm just being impatient because I did weight watchers last summer and I had lost like 5 pounds in 1 month. I didn't actually take any measurements, which I probably should have. My boyfriend likes to remind me that muscle weighs more than fat, and I hope that's whats happening to me rather than nothing at all.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    again, if you want us to give any thoughts, we'd need your information. Otherwise we really have no base to speculate from and would just be wildly guessing.