who else wants a happier and healthier life?

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm Becca, 20 years old, and a full time college student while working part-time at a restaurant. I joined MFP a long time ago but was never serious about it. I restarted about a week ago and have realized eating healthy, staying active, and just making better choices is pretty difficult without some friends and support who understand what I'm going through.

So, because of that I am hoping to make some friends on here to help support me in my weight loss and healthier lifestyle. Feel free to add me, message me, or just leave your name here and i'll you. I understand how much motivation and support is needed to keep up this challenge we are all facing.

Replies

• Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Add me,

Add everyone - the support is what gets you through.

Add people from all over the world as well, so no matter what time you need support, someone will be there!

Good luck :-)
  • feelingyounger
    Options
    You can add me. i am living a happier and healthier life. :smile:
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    add me if you want!!

I am taking this transition to a healthier lifestyle seriously. it's hard but I'm learning new things everyday. I want advice along the way!
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    add me! we can motivate each other!! :)
  • icantbelieveiamobese
    icantbelieveiamobese Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    just look at me ...48 years old with a 50 pound weight loss goal within 6 months....good luck
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I am adding you. We are the same age and are both full time students and part time workers... :)
    I have been with MFP for over a year and have lost 60+lb
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi, I am Yvette and am 24 yrs old. Congrats on choosing to change your life. I am on here alot to keep myself motivated. I hope we can help one another to reach our fitness and weight loss goals.
    My starting weight was 227 lbs. Current weight is 166 lbs. I have 16 lbs until I hit my all time goal of 150 lbs. But I know I have to continue this for life. Lets work together to become healthier and meet all our goals. A friend request has been sent.
  • ThatDamnRobyn
    ThatDamnRobyn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Add me? I'm 39 and lost the last of the baby weight last summer. I'm a good weight, but I have some fitness goals I want to reach. I want to be in the best shape of my life by the time I turn 40. I love to work out, but I have a hard time staying on track with my diet.
  • rnl1993
    rnl1993 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thank you all for the support! so glad you all want to help me with my progress. Everyone please feel free to add me or leave your name and I will add you.
  • ChristineLavi
    ChristineLavi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I have just restarted as well! 1st created account 29 months ago and today is the 1st day I have used and searched MFP. I hope to add some of you's and be added by some as well to start the support system and hint & tips sharing.

I am excited and positive abt using this tool, heard and seen many good results from MFP tool