Almost 70 pounds gone!

Options
I have lost 69.2 pounds and I'm never going back to that ever again!
I'll be 21 in July and I am so thankful that I am only 35 pounds away from my goal!
I remember back to when I used to be that fat girl you see in the picture below!
I'm changing, my confidence has gone up and I feel extremely content with my body, but there's always room for more work!
Never give up, eventually your effort will start to show progress ( :
2011fat-1.jpg

Replies

• rosemata83
    rosemata83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! that is so great:happy:
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! that is so great:happy:
    Thanks, do you know how to post pictures? apparently I'm doing it wrong lol
  • blondy2013
    blondy2013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Well done that's great x
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Way to GO! I so wish I had done what you have at age 21. Take the advice from a 48 year old woman that has been on every type of diet imaginable, if you beat it at a young age your life will be forever easier. If only MFP had existed twenty seven years ago, then I may have saved myself a lot of grief.
  • LadyofLight08
    Options
    Thank you, it's never easy.
    You can still do it ( :
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    *nvm, you got the photo to post

good job on the loss! The weight I am today is the MOST I ever want to weigh again!!
  • HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look amazing! Must feel darn good to have all your hard work paying off in a new, healthier, hotter, you!!!
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!:smile:
  • HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look amazing! Must feel darn good to have all your hard work paying off in a new, healthier, hotter, you!!!
  • missbrie11
    missbrie11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Amazing dedication, and just in time to reach your goal for your birthday, too. :) Well done!
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Nice work!! Diet or exercise or both?
  • LadyofLight08
    Options
    It truly does!
    I can shop more for my size now, I don't need a size 20 jeans, I fit now into a size 13 and that feels great ( :
  • LadyofLight08
    Options
    Nice work!! Diet or exercise or both?
    Both! I completely changed my diet, I do not eat sweets anymore and don't crave high fructose drinks. All water now.
    I exercise 4 times a week and on my break days I do stretching and light jogging in place.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!