How much workouts should I do if I am a massage therapist?

Options
I know its a lot of work for me to just complete 4 treatments. I want to lose weight to help get more fit so I have more endurance. Any suggestions?

I want to lose 30 lbs.

Replies

• TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    your work should be input as standing on your feet when you set up your account, you still need to work out at least three times a week, and more depending if you are in a super hurry to get it off. 30 lbs still won't come off over night but doable in about 4-5 months if you really bust your butt. if you just want it off then work out 3 days a week for about 30-60 min each, and maintain a calorie deficit, mpf will give you a good defict so stay with in the cals they give you.
  • MilaHaeuser
    Options
    I'd say it depends on how much hungry do you feel :) For ex. I'm recomended by MFP to eat 1200 cal a day. If I am still hungry after this 1200, I go for 1 hour bicycling (10-12 mph, 404 cal burnt). so i can eat 404 cal extra. This is almost half a pizza!
    I love this diet :) and i'm still able to lose 1-1.5 lb per week
  • steph_armstrong
    Options
    I'm a massage therapist as well. I can do up to 4-5 treatments a day (depends on the day) and still work out at least 5 days a week. I love being able to give my clients the best possible massage I can. Just make sure you stay on top of your water intake and nutrition. I am constantly eating and keeping food in my body so my metabolism stays up and my stomach isn't growling at me for burning right through it. lol.

Good luck on your journey. I know you can do it.
  • erodriquez
    erodriquez Posts: 56
    Options
    When its steady I feel like I burn through all of the food I eat. My stomach does growl at me and sometimes I feel like I'm ready to pass out! Thank you for the input everyone!
  • erodriquez
    erodriquez Posts: 56
    Options
    Thank you! I need to change my settings