Thats Okay, I didn't like her anyway!!!

Options
I was filling a photo album with pics from last summer and I came across a bunch of pictures of a woman that I Did Not Like!! She was lazy, overweight and unhappy. She had no self confidence and was grouchy all the time. This woman would have rather sat on the couch watching her kids play than get on the floor and play with them. She dressed in black all the time and would not wear shorts, even when it was really hot out. She dreaded summer and loved winter, so she could be covered up!The woman saw going to the park to play a pain in the butt instead of a fun thing to do. She had chest pain at times, heartburn all the time, was tired everyday, and got winded going for a short walk.
Man, I really didn't like her and I am glad that she is gone!!!
When I began to put pics from this summer I saw a different woman, and I think that I really like her! This new woman is happy, healthy and energetic. She is beginning to love herself and accept compliments from others. She loves to run and play with her kids, she looks forward to going to the park and likes to walk everywhere for hours! This woman is wearing shorts, color and is enjoying summer for the first time in years. This woman loves going to the gym, is jogging and lifting weights. This woman is someone that her daughters can look up to!!!

Replies

• navstar
    navstar Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you, you've done more than lose weight you've changed your life! and are in a good place well done :flowerforyou:
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Inspriational!
  • MrsRLD
    MrsRLD Posts: 25
    Options
    Good for you. Glad you are keeping good company.:flowerforyou:
  • eekface
    eekface Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Great post!!! Well done on your achievements, you deserve to be happy with yourself and I bet your family see a whole different side to you now.

WTG!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I love this! You gave me goosebumps! Keep up the good work!!!
  • sweetbn
    sweetbn Posts: 318
    Options
    I love this post. :)
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA thats funny I couldnt imagine what this was about when I clicked on it. You had me scared a little bit.
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    Great Job! I love stories like this b/c they are truly inspirational and something that pushes everyone a little bit harder to achieve the same goals!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Great post!!!
  • slcobb001
    slcobb001 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What a GREAT story. Keep up the good work and really enjoy the person you have become!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! Congratulations.
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Beautiful post! I can't wait to find that woman in me .. you are awesome! :heart:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Glad you are seeing yourself in such a new light! Happy for you!
  • tiptoe6
    tiptoe6 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Kudos, on many levels!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    congratulations, that woman used to be me also.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I was filling a photo album with pics from last summer and I came across a bunch of pictures of a woman that I Did Not Like!! She was lazy, overweight and unhappy. She had no self confidence and was grouchy all the time. This woman would have rather sat on the couch watching her kids play than get on the floor and play with them. She dressed in black all the time and would not wear shorts, even when it was really hot out. She dreaded summer and loved winter, so she could be covered up!The woman saw going to the park to play a pain in the butt instead of a fun thing to do. She had chest pain at times, heartburn all the time, was tired everyday, and got winded going for a short walk.
    Man, I really didn't like her and I am glad that she is gone!!!
    When I began to put pics from this summer I saw a different woman, and I think that I really like her! This new woman is happy, healthy and energetic. She is beginning to love herself and accept compliments from others. She loves to run and play with her kids, she looks forward to going to the park and likes to walk everywhere for hours! This woman is wearing shorts, color and is enjoying summer for the first time in years. This woman loves going to the gym, is jogging and lifting weights. This woman is someone that her daughters can look up to!!!
    That's beautiful Hon! I know that woman, I've learned to embrace her and love her, she was so very sad and depressed for more reasons than I probably yet truly understand. So now intead of hating her and wishing her away I've invited her to join me in my play and healthy food choices. She's far more sweet, has a good outlook on life and is someone that is now my Best Friend. She's come along ways, just like you have!:flowerforyou:

Becca:heart:
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I love this! You gave me goosebumps! Keep up the good work!!!

This post says it all!!
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    So very inspirational! For a second I thought you were looking at pictures of the old me... Keep up the amazing work! You are doing such a wonderful thing for yourself and your loved ones! :heart:
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You are a ROCK STAR and don't you ever forget it!!!!!!!!!! :love: :glasses: Changes on the outside, does wonders to change what's on the inside!!!! Keep it up, you are one of my favorite inspirations for a better lifestyle!!!! :wink: :laugh: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!