I finally accomplished the Insanity Workout!!

Options
jaina08
jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
Hello everyone! It has been an insane, tough 63 days and I finally made it!!! I enjoyed/hated every minute of it but this work out was all worth it! This is such a great accomplishment and I am very proud of myself. I did have very high expectations of Insanity though. I expected to lose at least 15 lbs, have a completely firm stomach with abs showing, and to lose tons and tons of inches. Unfortunately I lost less than that but overall I am pretty happy with my results.

Measurements and weight loss:

Waist/stomach area: lost 3 inches
Hips: lost 2 inches
Bra size: Went from a 36D to a 34C
Pants size: Dropped 2 sizes (I can fit a size 4 now!)

I wasn't able to measure other areas unfortunately.

Weight before Insanity: 136 lbs
After Insanity: 128 lbs
Lost a total of 8 lbs (but my goal weight was 120 lbs, still happy though haha)

Here are the pictures:

52ygxi.jpg

333e9t1.jpg

Gained soo much muscle, especially on my thighs and calves, haha.

DIG DEEPER!!!

Replies

• Nufraser
    Nufraser Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Way to stick to it.
  • nnm1976
    nnm1976 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Congratulations! I'm doing the Insanity workouts as well...NOT EASY!!! Can't wait to be at 60days!!! :smile:
  • CinnamonCupcake
    CinnamonCupcake Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats

I been trying to get an INSAINITY tape. Way to go.
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    WOOO JAINA! Congratulations!

There is SUCH a big difference between day 1 and 63! That side picture of yours shows such drastic changes. Your body looks a lot slimmer and tighter! Your arms and legs look muscular in your bottom pic as well, evidence of gained muscle ;) I am super proud that you pushed through! You already know that you are one of my biggest motivators in my Insanity journey hehe and now I am even more inspired to finish and hopefully accomplish my fitness goals!

Way to go girl, you are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G !! Looking forward to support you further on your journey to lose those last couple pounds and get those abs :D
  • FFjay377
    FFjay377 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thats awesome Keep diggin deeper. I have 15 more days until I finish my 4th round of insanity.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great and you should definitely be proud of yourself! :drinker:
  • amytag
    amytag Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm in my third week....your results inspire me to keep digging deep!
  • Seraphemz
    Seraphemz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome results !!! Huge difference. And like I said before, your legs are ripped!!! Great Job!! Im gonna start it soon!
  • xprplstardust
    xprplstardust Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    what a transformation! way to go! i am currently on week 3 of insanity & i'm hoping to shed a few inches off my waist & hips & gain muscle mass. be proud of yourself!
  • FeleciaMiller
    FeleciaMiller Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! you look fantastic.
  • mudds07
    mudds07 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thats awesome!
    I have restarted using MFP about a month ago. I had a baby on 1/31/13, and I just did the day 1 fit test today! I am cueently 14lbs from my pp weight, and looking to tone up my post baby tummy, and lose the rest of the weight! Love your results!
  • drewshottgirl
    drewshottgirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I'm in week 3, keep diggin deeper. U look great!
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    You may not have gotten the results you expected, but you definitely got results! Very noticeable! You look great, and great job sticking to it for the full program!!
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You look great!
  • sweatydebs416
    Options
    WOO Incredible results!! I am about to start a P90X/Insanity hybrid for my wedding, I hope I get even half as great results as you!
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! Do not sweat the weight - you toned yourself nicely and instead of the full loss you expected you gained some sweet muscle!! I envy you...I have not taken the Insanity step yet! :)
  • cjustine1
    cjustine1 Posts: 15
    Options
    You look amazing girl! don't worry about the amount of pounds, look how lean you are! Great job!!
  • akadrea
    akadrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    incredible!!!! Way to go!!!
  • MaulionJ
    MaulionJ Posts: 1
    Options
    You can DEFINETLY tell the difference!...Kuddos! :D...ive been hesitant to start it, but after seeing your pix I think ill take that first step....Thanx for sharing your results :0)
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I've thought about trying insanity, but I don't think I have the stamina or motivation quite yet to stick with it the whole time. I'm very impressed that you finished it, and you look great too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!