I would love to see Shakeology before and after pictures :)

Options
2»

Replies

• MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I was once friends with someone who did this and lost weight. She was very supportive until she tried to sell the product to me. I wasn't about to spend that kind of money, between the shakes and the videos. She stopped talking to me once I said no.

Yeah I hate that ****, she gets a fat discount for doing that. A coach was trying to make me become a coach and I was like no thanks, I don't want to see **** to people.
  • Fat2FitQueen
    Fat2FitQueen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    1202791605TvEXuC.jpg

blogger-image--1270711696.jpg
    OMGOSH LMMFAO this had me in tears thnx
  • tressieazbill
    tressieazbill Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I did p90x and shakeology at a total loss of 63 lbs.. even now that I have lost the weight I still take the stuff for lunch. Its worth the investment if I stop for a week I can tell the difference. Anyways if you want to see my before and after photos look on my profile.
  • KristysLosing
    KristysLosing Posts: 683
    Options
    tumblr_mlivl6rKmF1qbbewvo1_500.jpg

Looks good! Thanks for the underwear pics! :blushing:
  • KristysLosing
    KristysLosing Posts: 683
    Options
    I did p90x and shakeology at a total loss of 63 lbs.. even now that I have lost the weight I still take the stuff for lunch. Its worth the investment if I stop for a week I can tell the difference. Anyways if you want to see my before and after photos look on my profile.

You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!