Options

Replies

• Puppychow11
    Options
    Different strokes for different folks...lol
  • TomTomato
    TomTomato Posts: 223
    Options
    It seems pretty obvious from the responses here that it depends on the guy. I personally couldn't care less about the gap. I'm more interested in shape and tone, and calves more than thighs.
  • RiesigJay
    RiesigJay Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm not inclined to discriminate :tongue: Give me both
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I think the thigh gap thing is one of the strangest things ive ever heard of. Guys are interested if you are willing to open your legs not if there is already space in between....
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    no idea what that means

A_NBBNlCMAAIfyr.jpg:large

The guys from work are younger than me... I dont know if that is in style right now or what, that's why i want real men's opinion...

if it were between those two images then I would definitely choose thicker thighs over thigh gap...
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Honestly I only came in here because of a promise of milkshakes. I didn't see any.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    boys like thighs, especially when they're wrapped around their head ;)

She get's it. Let's focus on what is truly important. Everyone get's a thigh gap when you do this. Win/win
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I say gap AND strong thighs!
    Those two things are not mutually exclusive!

BUT:
    I'd prefer a girl with strong, thick thighs with no gap to a girl who has a gap but thin, weak legs.
    If you have both...come here!

You have to have really wide-set hips to have both, but I have seen one lady on MFP that did.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I like thick!!

That's what she said.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Men like me. Forget about a thigh gap OP.Strive to be more like me. Well, do your best.

QFT
  • ivyana25
    ivyana25 Posts: 76
    Options
    hey ivyana, what do YOU want?

it makes me homicidal when women only chatter about what the men want...what the f* do you want in life?!

stop giving men all the power :explode:

i have always had thick thighs, and a butt. boys were chasing me down all through high school and uni. and my man now loves my body, even when i was 50+lbs heavier. he misses my giant butt and thighs.

I dont have a thigh gap and i am not working towards one... I just want fit legs... I opened this topic because i had a convo with some of the guys from work they are younger than me and they all voted thigh gap... and im just 25 so they are 18-23 so im thinking this is in style or something that i was not aware of... So i wanted REAL MENS opinion..

But to answer your question i just want fit legs.. Muscle definition... not too much but yea..

Thanx for asking!! :D
  • Arkhos
    Arkhos Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    A_NBBNlCMAAIfyr.jpg:large

The image on the right is my choice. Round, heart shaped butt with meaty thighs. :love: :love: :love:

Definitely the one on the right - booty is more important than some gap
  • NakedLunchTime
    Options
    Why on earth would a thigh gap be sexy?

Excuse you???

I have one, and that is how my body is. I am sexy to me so think before you say things.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Guys don't actually care about thighs and thigh gaps. It's a woman thing. Guys don't look at thigh gaps. We look at *kitten*, face, boobs and general figure. Stop fretting about it and be happy

This seems like a good rule of thumb overall - women are MUCH more critical about our bodies than men are. They either like it or they don't, but they aren't going to reject a girl they like because she does or does not have some stupid gap.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    boys like thighs, especially when they're wrapped around their head ;)

She get's it. Let's focus on what is truly important. Everyone get's a thigh gap when you do this. Win/win

YUP!
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    If that was the picture that was posted that everyone is voting on, then most of the voters must be 16 yr old white boys.

I don't necessarily want a "gap" I just want to be able to work out in shorts and not get chub rub.
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    If that was the picture that was posted that everyone is voting on, then most of the voters must be 16 yr old white boys.

I don't necessarily want a "gap" I just want to be able to work out in shorts and not get chub rub.

strong username to post content
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    If they pass the pinky test then they are fine with me.
  • carloc
    carloc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    When did it actually become a desirable thing for women to want a gap between their thighs? It seems like a really strange issue to me, but that's just me.

If its a natural thing for you, then all is good and well. If it is something that you believe you need to be sexy or sexier then I would say you need to think about a few things in life.

I prefer a woman with or without the gap as long as she is confident with herself, healthy for herself. Everyone is built differently, embrace yourself first, then all other embraces are simply adding to your foundation of self confidence, which by the way is the single most sexy thing a woman has to offer any man.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Thick. I'll provide the gap myself, thank you very much.

as it should be, when done right
This discussion has been closed.